POWER UP YOUR HEADPHONES WITH SUPER-CLEAN OUTPUT SIGNAL
The 4.4mm balanced headphone output port on the AMP12 can provide a maximum output voltage of up to 8.3Vrms. It is more than enough to power demanding headsets without any trouble. On top of that, DX300 features three gain levels, High, Mid, Low, that will allow the pairing of high-sensitivity headsets with precise volume adjustment. Even at such high output levels, AMP12 manages to keep the ultra-low distortion and high dynamic range ensuring the output signal is clean and distortion-free.
NOISE-FREE, QUIET BACKGROUND, RICH SOUND OUTPUT
With its ultra-low distortion and high SNR ratings, the AMP12 provides a quiet, noise-free background in the output. Pitch-dark noise-free sound output brings out beautiful details in our music with a 3D wide soundstage presentation.
PREMIUM AUDIO CIRCUITRY WITH INDEPENDENT POWER SUPPLY
DX300 has a larger amplification card area than the DX200 series. This open design spacious area allows iBasso to implement complex circuits with supplementary capacitors. AMP12 adopts a special input circuit topology to convert the signal to symmetrical form readying it for the amplifier circuit. The output amplifier circuit has output channels connected in parallel to drive the load effortlessly, it is quite equivalent to a super Class A amplifier circuit offering a super-powerful, super-clean sound output. DX300 provides stable independent battery power to the AMP12 allowing it to provide a peak performance every time you use it.
DEDICATED BALANCED LINE-OUT
AMP12 features a 4.4mm balanced line-out port. It adopts a fully balanced architecture starting from the source signal to the signal output end. AMP12 truly achieves a high-quality dedicated line-out function providing a high-quality balanced signal to other external amplifiers in your audio chain.
- Complete Balanced Circuitry
- Balanced 4.4mm TRRRS headphone power out
- Dedicated 4.4mm TRRRS line-out
- True Pentaconn Socket
- Quiet Sound With Clean background & Wide Soundstage Presentation
- Inependent battery power supply
- A Torx and a Black Case for the DX300 (leather)
Output Specifications(Headphone Output):
- Output interface: 4.4mm Balanced
- Maximum output level: 8.3Vrms
- Frequency response: 10Hz-45kHz(+/-0.9dB)
- THD+N: -113dB(No Load), -112dB(300 ohm load), -107dB(32 ohm load)
- Dynamic range: 126dB
- Signal to noise ratio: 126dB
- Crosstalk: -115dB
- Maximum output level: 4.1Vrms
- THD+N: -116dB(No load)
- Dynamic range: 128dB
- Signal to noise ratio: 128dB
- Cross talk: -102dB