iFi at Audio46New at Audio46
iFi Gemini3.0 Dual Headed Audiophile USB Cable (0.7m, USB 2.0 B)
Product SKU: Gemini3.0-0.7m-USB-2.0
Ready Monday Monday
Order now for shipping on Monday Order now for shipping on Monday
30 day Returns
Sometimes it's not meant to be. Let us know within 30 days.
Authorized U.S. Dealer
Having issues after 30 days? Comes with iFi's 1 year limited warranty
Earn 5% back in rewards! Learn More
This item is NOT eligible for promotional codes.
You may still earn and redeem Audio46 Rewards.
Normal USB cables are not optimized for the highest quality audio.
Two. Deux. Zwei.
Whatever language you listen to music in, we know you prefer it as intererfence free as possible. You need the Gemini3.0 dual-headed cable.
In most mass-produced USB cables, the signal and power cables are normally compacted together. This means two things – poor conductivity and they are not protected from one another.
This leads to interference and degrades quality.
Degrees of separation
The Gemini3.0 cable carries the audio signal and power in two separate cables.
This separates the delicate USB data signal from the USB power.
No interference and sound quality remains unaffected.
We strictly adhere to the usb.org specifications. A key factor that is often overlooked is sticking to the 90 ohms impedance. This is achieved using the following exhaustive methods.
We use heavy OFHC continuous copper silver matrix conductors for the best possible signal transfer. The cable construction is a custom minimum inductance parallel type with dual shielding. This protects the cable from RFI and EMI noise and provides the cleanest transfer medium possible.
With the machined FINAL connectors and atypical RF3 filter designs, the iFi Gemini3.0 sets a whole new sonic benchmark for computer audio transmission.
The golden touch
The signal runs through the cable and the connector. This means the connector too must be exceptional.
Most USB cables use molded plastic-covered connections that do not shield the high frequencies present in the USB data link. Noise radiates out. Very few make their own connectors and rely on off-the-shelf components. These often lack durability.
Our FINAL USB connectors provide impeccable end-to-end RF shielding. They are machined entirely from solid, aircraft-grade aluminum. Plus their gold-plated connections make for years of steadfast service.
Two heads are better than one.
The power cable is a heavier gauge than often found in standard USB cables. Signal and ground have their respective geometry for optimal conductivity.
There are dual-headed designs and then there is the Gemini3.0 dual-headed design. Nothing comes close.
Most standard USB cables do not address RF issues and are fitted with filters that work over too narrow a range and are only fitted at the ends of the cables, leaving the length of the cable to act as an antennae.
- iFi’s three custom-made metal oxide ceramic filters have a different effective range to broaden the range over which RF noise is silenced. The middle silencer is adjustable and can be moved along the whole length of the cable. This then “detunes” the antennae formed by the cable. The other two silencers should be kept as close to each respective end as possible.
Few manufacturers make their final connectors.
- Most USB cables use molded plastic-covered connections that do not shield the high frequencies present in the USB data link. Noise leaks out and durability is compromised.
- Our iFi FINAL USB connectors provide impeccable end-to-end RF shielding, being machined entirely from solid, aircraft-grade aluminum. Plus gold-plated connections make for years of steadfast service.
USB3.0’s ultra-speed bandwidth of 5.0Gbps offers an incredibly wide bandwidth, 10x that of USB2.0’s 480Mbps.
With generic mass-produced USB cables, the data and power cables are normally packed together. This means that they do not conduct as well as they should and they are not sufficiently shielded from each other. This has a negative impact on USB signal integrity and degrades sound quality.
- Our quadruple shielding fully separates and protects the delicate USB data signal from the power. This protects the cable from RFI and EMI noise to provide the cleanest transfer medium possible.
- Construction: Minimu inductance parallel construction
- Conductors: 24 and 28AWG
- Conductor material: Heavy OFHC continuous cast copper silver matrix
- Insulation: HD Polyethylene
- Shielding: Quadruple-shields
- Impedance: 90Ohms
- AC spark insulation : 1500V
- Connectors: iFi 'FINAL' USB connectors
- Insulation resistance: 100Mohm
- Tensile strength: 1500PSI
- Construction: Minimum inductance parallel construction
- Conductors: 12AWG
- Conductor material: Heavy OFHC continuous cast copper
- Insulation: Linear Polyethelyne (LPE) insulation
- Current Rating: 30A
- Lengths/Weights: 0.7m / 150g (0.33 lbs)
- 1.5m / 170g (0.37 lbs)