We’re excited to bring back our heritage in-ear monitor, the JH7. This classic design is a longtime touring standard with incredible dynamic range and a neutral sound signature.
The 3-driver configuration provides a warm bass response while maintaining exceptional detail and presence in the mids and highs. The range you need without the snap, crackle, and pop of distortion.
Estimated lead time 12-14 business days • 16-18 business days for Upgraded Shells
Freq|phase™ Technology creates the most phase accurate IEMs on the market by correcting misalignment caused by low, mid, and high frequencies traveling to your ear at different speeds.
Upgraded cable braiding and memory wire make this the most durable and comfortable 2-pin available. Our cables are made of high purity OFC 4N silver-plated litz wire.
3 DRIVER CONFIGURATION
Proprietary Precision-Balanced Armatures. The JH7 features 2-way crossover with dual low and single high drivers.
- Proprietary Precision-Balanced Armatures
- 3 Driver configuration: Dual Low, Single High
- Dual Bore with Freqphase WaveGuide
- Input Connector: 1/8" (3.5mm), Gold-Plated
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 17 kHz
- Input Sensitivity: 124dB @ 1mW
- Impedance: 17 Ω
- Noise Isolation: -26dB
- JH7 Custom In-Ear Monitors
- Premium 2-Pin Litz Wire Cable
- Aluminum Round Carrying Case
- Wax Tool
- Flygirl Sticker
- Owner's Manual