JH Audio at Audio46
THIS ONE GOES TO 11
We dare you to try to distort the Roxanne™. Push these twelve drivers to the max while your mix remains crystal clear. The pinnacle of rock and roll IEM engineering. This one goes to 11.
Estimated lead time 12-14 business days • 16-18 business days for Upgraded Shells
Freq|phase™ Technology creates the most phase accurate IEMs on the market by correcting misalignment caused by low, mid, and high frequencies traveling to your ear at different speeds.
Soundrive™ Technology utilizes our proprietary mini quad drivers. This allows our Custom IEMs to remain smaller in size while housing up to 12 drivers per side.
ACOUSTIC SOUND CHAMBER
Acoustic Sound Chamber™ is a 3D printed, recessed tubing system that is the first of its kind, keeping sweat at bay and alleviating the need for excessive cleaning.
- Custom-made Proprietary Balanced Armature Drivers (12 per side)
- Powered by Soundrive Technology: Quad Low, Quad Mid, Quad High
- Premium Litz Wire Connector with Built-in O-ring
- High Purity OFC 4N Silver-plated Cable
- Variable Bass Attenuator (0 to +15dB)
- Triple Bore with Freqphase Stainless Steel Tube Waveguide
- Input Connector: 1/8" (3.5mm), Gold-Plated
- Integrated 3-way Crossover
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz to 23 kHz
- Impedance: 15 Ω
- Input Sensitivity: 119 Db @ 1mW
- Noise Isolation: -26 Db
- Roxanne Custom In-Ear Monitors
- Premium Litz Wire Cable
- A personalized JH Audio Carbon Fiber IEM Case
- Wax Tool
- Bass Adjustment Tool
- Flygirl Sticker
- Owner's Manual