- MMCX Connectors for Shure SE Earphones
- Compatible models include SE215, SE315, SE425, SE535 and SE846. Earphones not included.
- Bluetooth 4.1- pairs with most phones, laptops, and tablets
- Rechargeable Lithium Polymer Battery-8 hours of battery life- 15 minutes of charging yields 2 hours of playback
- 30 ft (10 meters) range
- Three-Button Remote and Microphone
- Includes Clothing Clip for Stability
Shure RMCE-BT1 Bluetooth Cable Details
The Shure RMCE-BT1 Bluetooth Cable is a great way to upgrade your wired SE model earphones to wireless! Now your SE model can come along with you to the gym, on the train, or anywhere else you might want to ditch the cable.
MMCX Connectors for Shure SE Earphones are compatible with the SE215, SE315, SE425, SE535, and SE846.
Pairing via Bluetooth 4.1 is possible with most phones, laptops and tablets. The cable includes a rechargeable lithium polymer battery that lasts up to 8 hours. 15 minutes yield 2 hours of playback. Very impressive! The Bluetooth range reaches about 30 feet (10 meters).
The cable comes with a three-button remote and microphone. It can be used to make and take calls, take voice commands for your device, and control your music's volume and playback.
For those of us in need of extra security, Shure's Bluetooth Cable also includes a clothing clip. This makes this cable even more suitable for exercising and traveling.
With your purchase, Shure will include a two year warranty!
|Antenna Type||Chip: Gain +2.13 dBi|
|Operating Frequency||2402 to 2480 MHz|
|RF Power||+5.38 dBm (E.I.R.P)|
|Battery Type||Rechargeable Li-ion|
|Nominal Voltage||3.7 VDC|
|Battery Life||Up to 8 hours|
|Charging Method||USB Source: 5 VDC, 100 mA, minimum|
|Temperature Range (Operation)||32 to 113°F (0 to 45°C)|
|Package Weight||0.15 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||5.1 x 3.0 x 1.9"|