Click for our Open Box Policy
Open Box Policy
Every Open Box item sold by Audio46 comes with the original manufacturer's warranty. Additionally, Audio46 guarantees all Open Box items are in perfect operating condition.
ALL Open Box merchandise will be in like-new condition UNLESS stated otherwise in the product listing. Any merchandise showing signs of wear or cosmetic defects will be listed as such.
We pride ourselves on providing high quality open boxes. Therefore, sales on Open Box items are final and cannot be returned as we aim to minimize the amount of wear that any of our used products go through.
Box torn but everything else like-new
SE846 Professional Sound Isolating™ Earphones deliver extended high-end clarity + unparalleled low-end performance through quad high-definition drivers. The durable, secure design includes a detachable cable with wireform fit to keep earphones in place and cables out of the way. Sound Isolating technology with selection of sleeves blocks up to 37 dB of outside noise and ensures custom, comfortable fit; while a removable metal nozzle with changeable inserts allows for further customization of frequency response. Includes a premium carrying case, 1/4” adapter, fit kit with wide selection of sleeves, and nozzle removal tool with changeable inserts.
With four high-definition drivers, a groundbreaking low-pass filter, a customizable frequency response, and a detachable cable, the SE846 Professional Sound Isolating™ Earphones are engineered for unparalleled audio monitoring in a durable, discrete design. Secure, over the ear cable with wireform fit ensures earphones stay in place and out of the way during hours of wear. Sound Isolating technology with selection of sleeves blocks up to 37 dB of outside noise and ensures custom, comfortable fit. Includes a premium carrying case, 1/4” adapter, fit kit with wide selection of sleeves, and nozzle removal tool with changeable inserts for frequency response adjustments.
Also In the Box
- 1 - EAC46 46” clear audio cable
- 1 - EAC64 64” clear audio cable
- 1 - Soft Flex Sleeves (S,M,L)
- 1 - Foam Sleeves (S,M,L)
- 1 - Yellow Foam Sleeves
- 1 - Triple Flange Sleeves
- 1 - Premium Square Carrying Case
- 1 - 1/4" Adapter
- 1 - Nozzle Removal Tool + Nozzle Insert Kit
- Four high-definition drivers provide extended high-end clarity and unparalleled lowend performance for a state-of-the-art listening experience
- Three-way system configuration for dedicated low, mid and high frequency distribution
- Groundbreaking low-pass filter provides the previously unattainable deep low-end performance of a true subwoofer—without sacrificing clarity or detail
- Adjustable frequency response for customizable sound signatures with removable metal nozzle and changeable nozzle inserts (balanced, warm, and bright options included)
- Sound Isolating™ design featuring fit kit with a variety of sleeves blocks up to 37 dB of outside noise for immersive listening on stage or on the streets.
- Innovative detachable cable system for flexible connection and wearing options with two standard 3.5 mm audio cables included (46” and 64”).
- Detachable cable is durable enough to withstand everyday wear, yet allows for easy replacement in case of damage.
- Silver-plated MMCX connector has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360-degree rotation for a comfortable fit.
- Secure, over-the-ear design ensures earphones stay in place and out of the way for unmatched, long-wearing comfort.
- Designed to withstand the rigors of live performance with two-year warranty.
- Includes a premium carrying case, 1/4” adapter, fit kit with wide selection of sleeves, clothing clip, cleaning cloth, and nozzle removal tool with changeable inserts for frequency response adjustments.