64 Audio at Audio46
B-Stock is open box returns to 64 Audio that are inspected and by 64 Audio. Complete set. Like-New Condition. Full warranty.
FREE FEDEX SECOND DAY SHIPPING
1 Year Warranty.
64 Audio - tia Trió Universal-Fit Earphones
- Anodized Aluminum Shells
- Universal-Fit w/ TrueFidelity Foam Tips
- Internal apex™ Technology
- tia™ system: tia™ drivers, single-bore, acoustic chambers
- FXC – Frequency eXtension Chamber
- LID Technology
The 64 AUDIO tia Trió™ Universal-Fit earphones are the perfect balance between reference quality sound and personal entertainment. Featuring a fully-tubeless design, the breakthrough patent-pending tia™ system consists of the tia single-bore, tia acoustic chambers, and the proprietary open balanced armature tia drivers. You won’t miss a beat or a bass line thanks to the dynamic driver that provides weight and punch to the trio’s musical low end. The Frequency eXtension Chamber allows for superior mid-range control on a back-vented dynamic driver and paves the way for perfectly placed mid frequencies, giving vocals and instruments a remarkably natural sound. Detailed and reliable upper mids are relaxed in presentation and layer easily into the smooth and extended ‘tia top-end’, the signature of any IEM bearing the tia high-driver. Additionally, internal patent-pending apex™ technology vents air pressure from the ear canal for fatigue-free listening. All of this technology is housed in an ergonomic shell machined out of a solid piece of aluminum. With a stunning brushed aluminum faceplate, the 64 Audio tia Trió is a durable and equally elegant addition to the T-Series line-up.
Like all 64 AUDIO universal-fit products, the tia Trio earphones are inherently noise isolating and are designed to work well with a wide range of personal audio devices as well as all Personal Monitoring Systems.
- 64 Audio Personalized Protective Case
- 48" Detachable Premium Cable
- TrueFidelity Eartips (S,M,L)
- Silicone Eartips (S,M,L)
- Cleaning Tool
- Shirt Clip
- Product Manual
- Round Sticker
- Sensitivity: 104db @1kHZ @1mw
- Freq. response: 5Hz - 22KHz
- Isolation: -15dB
- Transducer configuration: 1 tia™ high, 1 high-mid, 1 dynamic mid/low
- Impedance 5.5 +.5/-1.5 ohms from 10Hz - 20kHz
- Transducer type: 2 precision balanced armature drivers, 1 dynamic driver
- Crossover: Integrated 3-way passive crossover