ABYSS at Audio46
Abyss AB-1266 Phi TC Headphone Standard Package
Product SKU: AB-1266 PHI TC Standard-1
Ready Monday Monday
Order now for shipping on Monday Order now for shipping on Monday
Extended Holiday Returns + Restocking fee
Sometimes it's not meant to be. Returns period extended to Jan 15, 2024. Return fees apply
Authorized U.S. Dealer
Having issues after 30 days? Comes with ABYSS's 2 year limited warranty
This item is not eligible for promotional codes. You may still earn and redeem Audio46 Rewards.
The ABYSS AB-1266 PHI TC is the APEX of the Headphone World.
Many years of development and research went into the making of what many consider the finest sounding headphone money can buy.
Our ultra-thin patented TC (Total Consciousness) planar speaker drivers make the AB-1266 the highest resolution headphones on the planet, allowing you to hear the most subtle nuances within your music in a most natural way.
Our factory applied oven cured ceramic coating in a two tone luxury black color displays a more sophisticated look in person. Larger more comfortable ear pads improve the sound even further, in total taking the Phi's acoustic performance to even higher levels of sonic bliss.
From the very first note you will hear musicians and instruments in a whole new way. Voices appear out of nowhere and float in between your ears. Piano is in front of you to the left, singers in front of your forehead while drums are slightly forward of them. No electronic tricks, simply the natural sounds of the recording coming through striking emotional chords, that's Abyss. The AB-1266 Phi can convey the power of a huge symphony and the nuances of the quietest sounds in nature, a private concert for one.
- We CNC machine and finish all aluminum frame components, produce our planer speaker drivers, and skillfully assemble the AB-1266 Phi TC with US made stainless steel hardware, all within our own facility in Buffalo, New York, USA. Deluxe leather carry bag made in California. Wooden box made in New York state
- Chassis consists of left/right side frames and adjustable two piece headband. No plastic parts to break, all components machined from solid aluminum for exceptional strength. Integrated resonance control for minimal added coloration
- High quality two-tone polymer ceramic finish, the hardest thin film coating in the world. Custom colors can be made to order
- Patented planar magnetic transducer design utilizing our very thin, very low mass diaphragm. Effortless dynamics and low level detail retrieval in the bass, mids, and highs with spacious sound outside of your head. A front row listening experience with stunning bass impact no other headphone can provide, like the finest loudspeakers in a private room
- Matched driver pairs
- Unique custom made high power neodymium magnets with optimized slot pattern
- Low carbon steel front baffle with integrated resonance control
- Unique foamed aluminum sides acoustically tuned to our planar diaphragm for completely open sound
- High quality soft lambskin ear pads provide comfort and finely tuned acoustics. Magnetically adjustable positioning lets you fine tune acoustics and fit for your music, and you
- Beautifully made padded French leather headband with head movement isolation properly distributes weight for hours of comfortable wear. Looks are deceiving, these headphones are designed not to clamp your head, but rather float atop and loosely touch your ears. 'ABYSS' embossed logo
- All main components permanently laser engraved for traceability and collectability
In the Box:
AB-1266 Phi TC Headphone
Balanced 8 FT (2.4 meter) 4 pin XLR cable, with flexible 1/4 in. (6.3 mm) adaptor
All cables are high performance custom made by JPS Labs for Abyss
Velvet bag with embroidered ABYSS logo
Frequency Response: 5 Hz-30 kHz
Impedance: 47 Ω nominal
Sensitivity: 88 dB/mW
Distortion: Less than 1%; Less than 0.2% through ears most sensitive range
The most insane bass slam!
One of the best
One of the best headphones especially for bass
Abyss 1266 phi tv
Awesome is the only word. Sold my he1000se and my meze empyrean because I don’t have a use for them any more. The only headphone purchase I see in the future is maybe the next totl abyss model.