ALO Audio at Audio46
ALO Audio SXC 8 MMCX Cable for IEMs
Product SKU: S-R8-CX-35
Out of Stock
Currently unavailable to ship. See our form to sign-up to be notified when it's back in stock!
Extended Holiday Returns
Sometimes it's not meant to be. Returns period extended to Jan 15, 2024.
Authorized U.S. Dealer
Having issues after 30 days? Comes with ALO Audio's 1 year limited warranty
This item is not eligible for promotional codes. You may still earn and redeem Audio46 Rewards.
True High Fidelity Earphone Cable
The Reference 8 IEM Cable is a true high fidelity earphone cable.
Four high purity silver-plated copper (SXC) conductors combined with four OCC copper conductors in FEP jackets deliver full bodied musicality and fine inner detail to recordings.
It also has the fun and easy to listen to sound signature of all of our ALO audio cables.
The terminations are subtly marked with to indicate Right (Red) or Left (Blue) making it easy to use in on the go applications.
The signature cable geometry combined with the durable FEP jacket work together to keep microphonics to a minimum while still delivering great sound quality.
The FEP jacket will also keep the conductors safe from oxidation that is commonly found in many earphone cables.
While oxidation doesn’t negatively affect the sonic quality of the cable, keeping it out ensures your cable will stay looking great for years.
- Open sonic signature that delivers the perfect blend of detail and clarity
- Made for IEM earphones with MMCX connection
- Silver plated high purity copper wire
- Equipped with MMCX connectors and 3.5 mm single-ended termination
- Eight fine stranded 22 AWG conductors
- Jacketed in durable FEP for exceptional resistance to discolouration
- Equipped with MMCX connectors and 4.4 mm Balanced termination
- True high fidelity earphone cable with ALOaudio signature sound
- Full bodied musicality and fine inner detail to recordings
- Four high purity silver-plated copper (SXC) conductors
- Four OCC copper conductors in FEP jackets
- Equipped with MMCX connectors and 2.5mm Balanced termination
Conductor Material: Silver Plated Copper
Cable Termination: 2.5 mm, 3.5 mm, 4.4 mm
Number of Conductors: 8
Great (but little expensive) cable
Bought these for my Campfire Audio Polaris II earphones. These cables are very well made, when you hold them in your hands you can really feel the quality, plus they are on the thick side, but I’m fine with that because they can never tangle like some other cables that are way thinner. The sound quality is superb and you can definitely hear the difference with these. Like I said,a little bit expensive but you get what you pay for and these will last for years to come. And as always my friend Tony K gave me great and professional service. Once again at Audio46 another great purchase!!!