Powerful Audio Anywhere, CA1000
Introducing the Astell&Kern CA1000 Carryable Headphone Amp.
- Powerful Output 15Vrms
- ESS ES9068AS Quad-DAC
- Native DSD 512
- TERATON ALPHA
- Powerful Connections
- USB PD Fast Charging
- MQA 8X
- LDAC aptX-HD
The ACRO CA1000 is a headphone amplifier that combines the functions and portability of a high-performance amplifier and DAP based on Astell&Kern's fundamental philosophy of delivering original sound.
The ACRO CA1000 sets a new standard for headphone amplifiers, providing powerful and clear sound with the features never available on any other headphone amplifiers.
- Perfectly drive any headphone/IEM with 4 levels of gain and up to 15Vrms output
- Multiple inputs and outputs provide maximum options and compatibility with all of your audio equipment
- Equipped with ESS ES9068AS Quad-DAC for detailed and balanced sound
- Support for 32bit/384kHz PCM and Native DSD512 playback
- Built-in Battery- Portable amplifier can operate without external power supply
- TERATON ALPHA, the epitome of Astell&Kern audio technology
- Crossfeed support for a more natural acoustic experience with headphones
- Support for the latest Bluetooth 5.0 and wireless 24-bit codecs (Qualcomm® aptX™ HD, LDAC)
- Dual-Band Wi-Fi support for greater wireless connectivity
- ReplayGain that automatically adjusts sound levels across different music tracks
- Silver Plating Shield to minimize noise and interference
- View you screen anywhere with a display adjustable up to 60 degrees
Perfectly drive any headphone/IEM with 4 levels of gain and up to 15Vrms output
In order to perfectly drive the most sophisticated headphones, a device must be able to fully deliver output that matches the characteristics of the headphone.
ACRO CA1000 supports 4 levels of gain settings so that almost any existing headphones can be driven to an optimal state.
The gain setting circuitry implemented in the CA1000 can drive even high-impedance headphones without degrading the sound quality using a max output of 15Vrms.
The ACRO CA1000 unlocks the potential of headphones for a fully immersive experience.
|ACRO CA1000||KANN CUBE|
|Output Level (SUPER)||Unbalanced 8Vrms,
|Output Level (HIGH)||Unbalanced 6Vrms,
|Output Level (Mid)||Unbalanced 4Vrms,
| Unbalanced 4Vrms,
|Output Level (Low)||Unbalanced 2Vrms,
* *Based on condition no load, there may be differences depending on the measurement method used.
Body Color: Moon Silver
Body Material: Aluminium
Display: 4.1 in. 720 x 1280 Touch Screen
Supported Audio Formats: WAV, FLAC, WMA, MP3, OGG, APE, AAC, ALAC, AIFF, DFF, DSF, MQA
Sample Rate: PCM : 8 kHz ~ 384 kHz (8/16/24/32 bits Per Sample) / DSD Native: DSD64(1 bit 2.8 MHz), Stereo / DSD128(1 bit 5.6 MHz), Stereo / DSD256(1 bit 11.2 MHz), DSD512(1 bit, 22.4 MHz) Stereo
Output Level (RCA Out): 2Vrms (Condition No Load)
DAC: ESS ES9068AS X4 (Quad-DAC)
Bluetooth: V5.0 (A2DP, AVRCP, Qualcomma AptX% HD, LDAC)
Decoding: Support Up to 32 bit / 384 kHz Bit-To-Bit Playback
Headphone Outputs: Unbalanced (3.5 mm, 6.35 mm) / Balanced (2.5 mm, 4.4 mm)
Analog Inputs Outputs: RCA (Stereo Pair) x 1 RCA (Stereo Pair) x 1
Digital Inputs Outputs: Coaxial x 1, Optical x 1, USB(Type-C) x 1 Optical(3.5mm) x 1, USB(Type-C) x 1
Wifi: 802.11 A/B/G/N/Ac (2.4/5 GHz)
Dimensions: 4.12 in.(104.9 mm)[W] X 1.77 in.(45 mm)[H] X 5.85 in.(148.8 mm)[D]
Weight: About 32.41 oz (919g)
THD+N: 0.005% @ 1 kHz, Unbalanced / 0.002% @ 1 kHz, Balanced / 0.0004% @ 1 kHz, RCA
S/N: 107 dB @ 1 kHz, Unbalanced / 115 dB @ 1 kHz, Balanced / 119 dB @ 1 kHz, RCA