Audio-Technica at Audio46
Audio-Technica AT-LPW30TK Fully Manual Belt-Drive Turntable
Product SKU: AT-LPW30TKR
Ready TODAY Tomorrow
Order in the next for shipping today
Order now for shipping tomorrow
Shipping available to: USA only
FREE U.S. Ground Shipping
(INDIGENOUS PEOPLES' DAY DELAYS MAY CAUSE INACCURACIES) Estimated U.S. delivery between Monday, Oct 9 and Wednesday, Oct 11 Tuesday, Oct 10 and Thursday, Oct 12 (Free shipping only available in continental U.S.)
30 day Returns + Restocking fee
Sometimes it's not meant to be. Let us know within 30 days. 15% restocking fee applies
Authorized U.S. Dealer
Having issues after 30 days? Comes with Audio-Technica's 2 year limited warranty
This item is not eligible for promotional codes. You may still earn and redeem Audio46 Rewards.
The AT-LPW30TK is a fully manual, belt-drive turntable designed to give you optimal high-fidelity audio reproduction from vinyl. The two-speed (33-1/3 and 45 RPM) turntable features an aesthetically pleasing anti-resonance MDF (medium density fiberboard) plinth with simulated teak veneer to limit low-frequency acoustical feedback.
The turntable includes a straight aluminum tonearm with adjustable tracking force and an AT-HS4 universal ½"-mount headshell with an AT-VM95C Dual Moving Magnet phono cartridge. Audio-Technica has been a leader in phono cartridge design for more than 50 years, and that expertise shows in the versatile, high-performance AT-VM95C cartridge, which comes with a 0.6 mil conical stylus, but is also compatible with any VM95 Series replacement stylus, offering a wide choice of options for every budget and application.
The AT-LPW30TK is equipped with a built-in selectable phono preamp and a detachable dual RCA output cable to enable direct connection to components with or without a dedicated phono input.
Stylish Wood Turntable
A stunning addition to any system, the AT-LPW30TK features an anti-resonance plinth with simulated teak wood veneer to limit low-frequency acoustic feedback.
- Plays 33-1/3 and 45 RPM Records
- Built-in Switchable Phono Pre-Amplifier
- Straight Aluminum Tonearm
- AT-VM95C Dual Magnet™ Phono Cartridge
The LPW30TK was designed to give you optimal high-fidelity audio reproduction from vinyl, with sophisticated styling.
Over 55 Years of Analog Excellence
We got our start in Tokyo in 1962, designing and manufacturing high-performance phono cartridges. That half-century’s worth of analog expertise goes into every turntable we produce, ensuring you get the best listening experience from your vinyl.
- Fully manual, belt-drive operation with two speeds: 33-1/3 and 45 RPM
- Fully manual operation
- Adjustable dynamic anti-skate control
- Professional anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter with rubber mat
- AT-HS4 universal ½"-mount headshell and AT-VM95C Dual Moving Magnet phono cartridge with 0.6 mil conical stylus
- AT-VM95C cartridge is compatible with any VM95 Series replacement stylus, offering a wide choice of options for every budget and application
- Straight tonearm with hydraulically damped lift control and lockable rest
- Anti-resonance MDF (medium density fiberboard) plinth with teak simulated wood veneer
- Built-in switchable phono pre-amplifier for phono or line-level output
- AC adapter handles AC/DC conversion outside of the chassis, reducing noise in the signal chain
- Includes dual RCA (male) to dual RCA (male) stereo cable, 45 RPM adapter, rubber mat, and removable hinged dust cover
|Type||Belt-drive manual turntable|
|Drive Method||Belt drive|
|Speeds||33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM|
|Turntable Platter||Die-cast aluminum|
|Wow and Flutter||< 0.15% WRMS (33 RPM) at 3 kHz|
|Output Level||Pre-amp “PHONO”: 4 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec Pre-amp “LINE”: 200 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec|
|Phono Pre-Amp Gain||35 dB nominal, RIAA equalized|
|Power Supply Requirements||100-240V AC, 50/60 Hz, 0.5 A Max.|
|Dimensions||420.0 mm (16.53") W x 340.0 mm (13.38") D x 116.9 mm (4.6") H|
|Weight||3.90 kg (8.60 lbs.) without dust cover|
|Accessories Included||Dust cover, Platter, Turntable mat, Drive belt, Counterweight, AT-HS4 headshell, AT-VM95C stereo cartridge, 45-RPM adapter, RCA audio cable (approx.. 1.0 m (3.3')), AC adapter (approx. 1.5 m (4.9')) (AD-SA1205WE), Dust cover hinges|
Tonearm type: Static balanced straight aluminum pipe tonearm
Effective arm length: 223.6 mm
Overhang: 18.6 mm
Tracking error angle: <2 degrees
Applicable cartridge weight: 12-17 g
Stylus pressure adjustment range: 0-3 g
AC adapter: 12 V, 0.5 A
Replacement Stylus: AT-VMN95C