Audio-Technica at Audio46
Audio-Technica AT-LP120XUSB (Analog & USB) Direct-Drive Turntable (Open Box)
Product SKU: AT-LP120XUSB-BK (OB)
Out of Stock
Currently unavailable to ship. See our form to sign-up to be notified when it's back in stock!
30 day Returns + Restocking fee
Sometimes it's not meant to be. Let us know within 30 days. 15% restocking fee applies
Authorized U.S. Dealer
Having issues after 30 days? Comes with Audio-Technica's 2 year limited warranty
This item is not eligible for promotional codes. You may still redeem Audio46 Rewards.
This update of the AT-LP120-USB turntable features a new DC servo direct-drive motor, along with adjustable dynamic anti-skate control and selectable phono preamplifier. The fully manual turntable plays 33-1/3, 45, and 78 RPM records and is equipped with a USB output that allows direct connection to your computer. Just download the free Mac- and PC-compatible Audacity recording software (or software of your choice) and start converting your records to digital audio files. But in addition to the USB output, the turntable also comes with a detachable dual RCA output cable and is equipped with a built-in selectable phono preamp so you can connect directly to your home stereo, whether it has a dedicated phono input or not.
The turntable features an S-shaped tonearm with adjustable tracking force and an AT-HS6 universal ½"-mount headshell with an AT-VM95E Dual Magnet™ phono cartridge. Audio-Technica has been a leader in phono cartridge design for more than 50 years, and that expertise shows in the versatile, high-performance AT-VM95E cartridge, which comes with a 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical stylus, but is also compatible with any VM95 Series replacement stylus, offering a wide choice of options for every budget and application.
Additional features include a die-cast aluminum platter with felt mat; a start/stop button; selectable high-accuracy quartz-controlled pitch lock and pitch change slider control with +/-8% or +/-16% adjustment ranges; a stroboscopic platter with speed indicator; a removable plug-type stylus target light; external power supply; and a removable hinged dust cover.
Next-Generation Analog/USB Turntable
An update of the critically acclaimed AT-LP120-USB, this turntable features a new DC servo direct-drive motor, along with adjustable dynamic anti-skate control and selectable phono preamplifier.
- Plays 33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM and 78 RPM Records
- USB and Analog Output
- Built-in Switchable Phono Pre-Amplifier
- AT-VM95E Dual Magnet™ Phono Cartridge
High-Fidelity Home Audio
Whether using with your home stereo system or your computer, the AT-LP120XUSB’s professional controls give you the power to shape your high-fidelity listening experience.
Over 55 Years of Analog Excellence
We got our start in Tokyo in 1962, designing and manufacturing high-performance phono cartridges. That half-century’s worth of analog expertise goes into every turntable we produce, ensuring you get the best listening experience from your vinyl.
- Experience the high-fidelity audio of vinyl
- Direct-drive, DC servo motor
- Fully manual operation
- Adjustable dynamic anti-skate control
- Selectable 33/45/78 RPM speeds
- Professional-grade anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter with felt mat
- AT-HS6 universal ½"-mount headshell and AT-VM95E Dual Magnet™ phono cartridge with 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical stylus
- AT-VM95E cartridge is compatible with any VM95 Series replacement stylus, offering a wide choice of options for every budget and application
- Balanced S-shaped tonearm with hydraulically damped lift control and lockable rest
- Built-in switchable phono pre-amplifier for phono- or line-level output
- Stroboscopic platter with speed indicator
- Variable pitch control with quartz speed lock
- Removable plug-type target light for easier cueing in low light
- Damped base construction for reduced low-frequency feedback coloration
- AC adapter handles AC/DC conversion outside of the chassis, reducing noise in the signal chain
- Convert your vinyl records to digital audio files by downloading and using the free Mac- and PC-compatible Audacity recording software (or software of your choice)
- Includes: USB cable, detachable RCA output cable (dual RCA male to dual RCA male), AC adapter, 45 RPM adapter, counterweight, felt mat, and removable hinged dust cover
|Type||3-speed, fully manual operation|
|Motor||DC servo motor|
|Drive Method||Direct drive|
|Speeds||33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM, 78 RPM|
|Turntable Platter||Die-cast aluminum|
|Starting Torque||>1.0 kgf.cm|
|Braking System||Electronic brake|
|Wow and Flutter||<0.2% (WTD) @ 3 kHz (JIS)|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||>50 dB|
|Output Level||Pre-amp “PHONO”: 4 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec Pre-amp “LINE”: 240 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec|
|Phono Pre-Amp Gain||36 dB nominal, RIAA equalized|
|USB Function||A/D, D/A – 16-bit/44.1 kHz or 48 kHz USB selectable; Computer interface – USB 1.1 Compliant Windows 7 or above, or MAC OS X or above|
|Power Supply Requirements||100 to 240 V, 50/60 Hz, 1.5A Max.|
|Dimensions||452.0 mm (17.80") W x 352.0 mm (13.86") D x 141.6 mm (5.57") H|
|Weight||8 kg (17.6 lbs.), without dust cover|
|Accessories Included||AT-VM95E phono cartridge; AT-HS6 headshell; 1.9 m (6.2') USB cable; dual RCA (male) to dual RCA (male) cable with ground wire; counterweight; felt mat; dust cover; 45 RPM adapter; plug-type stylus target light|
Tonearm type: Balanced S-shaped tonearm with detachable headshell
Effective arm length: 230.5 mm
Overhang: 16 mm
Tracking error angle: Less than 3 degrees
Applicable cartridge weight: 3.5-8.5 g
Anti-skating range: 0-4 g
Replacement Stylus: AT-VMN95E
USB operation system requirements PC or Mac with an available USB port (USB1.1 or higher) Windows 7 or above, or Mac OS X or above