Audio-Technica - AT2020 - Cardioid Condenser Microphone
Product SKU: AT2020
(Liquid error (sections/product-template.liquid line 216): divided by 0% OFF)
Email me when available
Email me when this product is in stock again
We will only send you a follow-up email once the product becomes available. Your email address will not be shared with anyone else.
We are an Authorized U.S. Dealer
Audio-Technica’s stringent quality and consistency standards set the AT2020 apart from other mics in its class. Its low-mass diaphragm is custom-engineered for extended frequency response and superior transient response. With rugged construction for durable performance, the microphone offers a wide dynamic range and handles high SPLs with ease. The AT2020: the new standard for affordable side-address studio condensers.
AT2020: Stand mount for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch
Critically Acclaimed Sound
This is the iconic mic that brought professional audio into the home studio at an affordable price.
- Cardioid Pattern
- XLR Output
- Side-address Microphone
Perfect Mic for Creators
With its studio-quality articulation and intelligibility, the AT2020 is ideal for musicians, streamers, podcasters, and other content creators.
Built to provide the consistent, reliable performance you expect from Audio-Technica.
- The price/performance standard in side-address studio condenser microphone technology
- Ideal for project/home-studio applications
- High SPL handling and wide dynamic range provide unmatched versatility
- Custom-engineered low-mass diaphragm provides extended frequency response and superior transient response
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- AT2020 (black model) Accessories Included: Stand mount for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch
- AT2020V (limited-edition silver model) Accessories Included: AT8458a shock mount; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch
|Element||Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser|
|Frequency Response||20-20,000 Hz|
|Open Circuit Sensitivity||-37 dB (14.1 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa|
|Maximum Input Sound Level||144 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.|