Audio-Technica at Audio46
Product Details from the Brand
Any mention of "us," "we," "our," etc is by Audio-Technica, not Audio46
The AT2040 dynamic XLR microphone brings broadcast-quality, professional and crystal clear recording to podcasters, streamers, YouTubers and content creators alike.
Based on the bestselling BP40 broadcast microphone, the AT2040 features a multistage windscreen with nonwoven filter and high-quality foam mesh that provides excellent pop and hiss filtration. The integrated shock mount prevents unwanted noise and vibration that can be passed through even the best tripods and boom arms.
The AT2040 dynamic microphone is designed with a highly directional, hypercardioid pattern, keeping the recording focused on your voice and your voice alone. This also eliminates unwanted room and background noise - ensuring professional and high-quality broadcasting.
Audio-Technica’s AT2040 comes with a pivoting stand mount, 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter and a luxury soft protective pouch for easy and safe transportation.
The Perfect Podcasting Mic
Hypercardioid polar pattern provides maximum vocal isolation for professional-quality sound.
- Hypercardioid Polar Pattern
- Dynamic Microphone
- Internal Shock Mount
- Internal Pop Filter
The AT2040’s multistage foam mesh windscreen includes a nonwoven filter to allow close-up use without annoying pops.
Quiet, Professional Performance
The mic features a specially designed, integrated shock mount that tames any noise, shock and vibration that might be transmitted through a mic stand, boom or mount.
- Dynamic microphone delivers warm, assertive broadcast sound that’s perfect for podcasting
- Large diaphragm for smooth, natural sound and low noise
- Multistage foam mesh windscreen provides superior internal pop filtering
- Integrated shock mount attenuates noise, shock and vibration transmitted through mic stands, booms and mounts
- Hypercardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear for maximum vocal isolation
- Includes pivoting stand mount, 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter, and a soft protective pouch
|Frequency Response||80-16,000 Hz|
|Open Circuit Sensitivity||-53 dB (2.2 mV) (0 dB=1 V/Pa, 1 kHz)|
|Weight||615 g (21.7 oz)|
|Dimensions||145.3 mm (5.72") long, 52 mm (2.05") maximum body diameter|
|Output Connector||Integral 3-pin XLRM-type|
|Accessories Included||AT8487 mounting clamp, 5/8”-27 to 3/8”-16 threaded adapter, Pouch|
|Audio-Technica Case Style||R13|