Audio-Technica at Audio46
Product Details from the Brand
Any mention of "us," "we," "our," etc is by Audio-Technica, not Audio46
Audio-Technica Premium Microphone Cables are engineered for maximum signal transfer and minimum loss. Designed for low-impedance operation, these balanced cables feature heavy-duty construction and professional Neutrik® connectors. To protect signal quality, each conductor has an individual spiral shield inside the molded insulating sheath. A conductive PVC layer inside each shield dissipates static buildup during flexing.
Note: The Audio-Technica AT8314 Premium Microphone Cables are intended for low-impedance microphone use. Use only AT8314 series (or like wired) cables when extending multiple XLR cables to avoid phasing issues, signal cancellation and other artifacts.
- Dual copper outer shields and twin conductive PVC inner shields protect cable signal quality with 100% coverage
- Professional Neutrik® connectors ensure superior signal integrity and outstanding strain relief
- Heavy-duty PVC jacket stands up to tough use
- Heavy-duty 24-gauge stranded copper conductors offer optimal signal transfer
- Extra flexibility and low memory for ease of use/storage