Audio-Technica at Audio46
Audio-Technica AT8314 XLRF to XLRM Premium Microphone Cable
Product SKU: AT8314-1.5
Ready Monday Monday
Order now for shipping on Monday Order now for shipping on Monday
Extended Holiday Returns
Sometimes it's not meant to be. Returns period extended to Jan 15, 2024.
Authorized U.S. Dealer
Our inventory comes directly from the manufacturer, Audio-Technica
This item is not eligible for promotional codes. You may still earn and redeem Audio46 Rewards.
Audio-Technica Premium Microphone Cables are engineered for maximum signal transfer and minimum loss. Designed for low-impedance operation, these balanced cables feature heavy-duty construction and professional Neutrik® connectors. To protect signal quality, each conductor has an individual spiral shield inside the molded insulating sheath. A conductive PVC layer inside each shield dissipates static buildup during flexing.
Note: The Audio-Technica AT8314 Premium Microphone Cables are intended for low-impedance microphone use. Use only AT8314 series (or like wired) cables when extending multiple XLR cables to avoid phasing issues, signal cancellation and other artifacts.
- Dual copper outer shields and twin conductive PVC inner shields protect cable signal quality with 100% coverage
- Professional Neutrik® connectors ensure superior signal integrity and outstanding strain relief
- Heavy-duty PVC jacket stands up to tough use
- Heavy-duty 24-gauge stranded copper conductors offer optimal signal transfer
- Extra flexibility and low memory for ease of use/storage