Audio-Technica at Audio46
Product Details from the Brand
Any mention of "us," "we," "our," etc is by Audio-Technica, not Audio46
Wireless In-Ear Headphones
The ATH-CKR300BT wireless in-ear headphones give you true, natural sound quality in a comfortable, lightweight, easy-to-use model. The headphones’ high-performance 9.8 mm drivers are contained within specially designed compact housings to deliver rich, wide-range sound reproduction to ears of all sizes. Sound accuracy is further enhanced by each housing’s top-mounted PCB, which maximizes airflow for best performance.
The tethered wireless design of the ATH-CKR300BT places the in-line control, microphone, and battery pack all in the same convenient location, allowing you to easily control music and video playback, take calls, access the voice assistant on a Bluetooth® wireless device, and recharge the battery when needed. The USB-C battery jack enables a quick charging time of two hours, after which the headphones can be used continuously for up to eight hours. To help prolong battery life, the headphones turn off automatically when left unconnected to a device for five minutes or in “waiting to be connected” status for 30 minutes.
The ATH-CKR300BT headphones also have an IPX2 water-resistance rating, which means they are protected from dripping water, such as rain and sweat. Additional features include voice confirmation of power on/off, Bluetooth connected/disconnected, and low battery level; multipoint pairing function, which allows the headphones to connect to two Bluetooth devices at once; and AAC codec compatibility, for better wireless sound quality. The headphones come with four sizes of silicone eartips (XS/S/M/L), a 30 cm (12") USB-A/USB-C charging cable, and a carrying pouch.
Available in black (ATH-CKR300BTBK), gray (ATH-CKR300BTGY), and blue (ATH-CKR300BTBL).
*The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Audio-Technica Corporation is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
- Bluetooth wireless technology with in-line mic and controls for answering/ending calls, controlling music & video playback, controlling volume, and accessing voice assistant on Bluetooth wireless devices
- High-performance 9.8 mm drivers for rich, wide-range sound reproduction
- The compact housings are designed to provide a comfortable fit for ears of all sizes
- Top-mounted PCB maximizes airflow within the housing, enhancing performance for more accurate sound reproduction
- IPX2 water-resistant performance protects headphones from dripping water, such as rain and sweat
- Internal lithium polymer battery provides 8 hours of continuous use on a full charge, and recharges in just 2 hours
- To prolong battery life, the headphones automatically turn off if left unconnected to a device for 5 minutes or in “waiting to be connected” status for 30 minutes
- The headphones are equipped with a USB-C battery jack to improve charging time
- Headphones provide voice confirmation (in English) of power on/off, Bluetooth connected/disconnected, and low battery level
- Multipoint pairing function allows you to stay connected to two Bluetooth devices at once
- Compatible with AAC codec for high-quality sound and low latency
- Includes silicone eartips (XS/S/M/L), 30 cm (12") USB-A/USB-C charging cable, and carrying pouch
- Available in black (ATH-CKR300BTBK), gray (ATH-CKR300BTGY), and blue (ATH-CKR300BTBL)
|Driver Diameter||9.8 mm|
|Frequency Response||5 – 30,000 Hz|
|Battery||DC 3.7 V lithium polymer rechargeable battery|
|Battery Life||8 hours continuous use
Charging Time: Approx. 2 hours
|Weight||13.5 g (0.5 oz)|
|Accessories Included||Silicone eartips (XS/S/M/L), 30 cm (12") USB-A/USB-C charging cable, and carrying pouch|
|Type (Microphone)||MEMS type|
|Sensitivity (Microphone)||-42 dB (1V/Pa, 1 kHz)|
|Frequency Response (Microphone)||50 – 4,000 Hz|
|Polar Pattern (Microphone)||Omnidirectional|
Communication System: Bluetooth Version 5.0
RF Output: 10 mW EIRP
Maximum Communication Range: Line of sight - approx. 10 m (33')
Frequency Range: 2.402 GHz to 2.480 GHz
Compatible Bluetooth Profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP
Support Codec: AAC, SBC
Supported content protection method: SCMS-T
Transmission band: 20 to 20,000 Hz