Audio-Technica at Audio46
Audio-Technica ATH-CKR90iS In-Ear Headphones (Open Box)
WIRED in-ear HEADPHONE
Product SKU: ATH-CKR90iS (OB)
Ready TODAY Tomorrow
Order in the next for shipping today Order now for shipping tomorrow
Extended Holiday Returns
Sometimes it's not meant to be. Returns period extended to Jan 15, 2024.
Authorized U.S. Dealer
Having issues after 30 days? Comes with Audio-Technica's 2 year limited warranty
This item is not eligible for promotional codes. You may still redeem Audio46 Rewards.
Audio-technica ATH-CKR90iS Earphones
Featuring dual phase push-pull drivers of different diameters (13 mm and 10.4 mm), the Audio-technica ATH-CKR90iS Earphones deliver amazingly clear Hi-Res Audio. In the unique push-pull system, the drivers face each other, but are wired out of phase, providing lower harmonic distortion and improved damping and bass frequency control. The use of drivers with different diameters improves high-frequency response. The strong yet lightweight machined aluminum housings reduce unwanted resonance, and their design positions the drivers for optimal performance, while ensuring a comfortable fit with excellent sound isolation. The performance is further enhanced by high-precision stabilizers that ensure linear diaphragm movement for faithful high-resolution audio reproduction.
The Audio-technica ATH-CKR90iS Earphones also include a detachable 1.2 m (3.9') cable with A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connectors at the headphones for exceptional durability and optimized audio performance. And the cable’s in-line controller and microphone lets you easily answer calls and control music and video playback. Four sizes (XS, S, M, L) of interchangeable eartips are included to provide a customized fit and improve sound isolation.
Audio-technica ATH-CKR90iS Earphones Specifications
|Driver Diameter||13 mm, 10.4 mm|
|Frequency Response||5 – 42,000 Hz|
|Maximum Input Power||200 mW|
|Weight||11 g (0.4 oz)|
|Cable||Detachable 1.2 m (3.9') with A2DC connectors and mic & control|
|Connector||3.5 mm (1/8") gold-plated stereo mini-plug, L-shaped|
|Accessories Included||Silicone eartips (XS/S/M/L), carrying case|
|Sensitivity (Microphone)||-44 dB (0 dB = 1V/Pa, 1 kHz)|
|Frequency Response (Microphone)||100 - 10,000 Hz|
|Polar Pattern (Microphone)||Omnidirectional|
Audio-technica ATH-CKR90iS Earphones Features
- Dual phase push-pull drivers of different diameters (13 mm and 10.4 mm) improve high-frequency response to enable high-resolution reproduction
- Strong yet lightweight aluminum housings greatly reduce unwanted resonance for crisp mid- and high-range reproduction
- High-precision stabilizer ensures linear diaphragm movement for high-resolution audio reproduction
- Headphones designed to provide both excellent sound isolation and comfortable fit
- Detachable 1.2 m (3.9') cable, with newly developed A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connectors at the headphones, offers exceptional durability and optimized audio performance
- In-line control with mic for answering/ending calls and controlling music & video playback
- Includes silicone eartips (XS/S/M/L) and carrying case