Audio-Technica at Audio46
Audio-Technica ATH-GDL3 Open-Back Gaming Headset
Product SKU: ATH-GDL3 BK(US)
Out of Stock
Currently unavailable to ship. See our form to sign-up to be notified when it's back in stock!
Extended Holiday Returns
Sometimes it's not meant to be. Returns period extended to Jan 15, 2024.
Authorized U.S. Dealer
Having issues after 30 days? Comes with Audio-Technica's 2 year limited warranty
This item is not eligible for promotional codes. You may still earn and redeem Audio46 Rewards.
Arising from a deep heritage of Japanese analogue audio, Audio-Technica high-fidelity gaming headsets continue to deliver a purity of sound that’s all too rare in the gaming world. The elemental spirit of air inspires the natural, open-back design of the ATH-GDL3 headset, delivering a spacious, immersive listening experience. And at less than 220 grams, the headset is nearly as light as air, allowing you to game for hours in comfort.
Inside the open-back housings are large 45 mm drivers that provide high-resolution audio with exquisite detail. The left earcup has a built-in volume control dial and a mute switch for convenient control of the professional-quality boom microphone. The mic is detachable, as are the two included cables: a 3.0 m (9.8′) cable with 3.5 mm (1/8″) mic and headphone plugs for connecting to computers, and a 1.2 m (3.9′) cable with a 3.5 mm (1/8″) TRRS plug for connecting to PS5, Xbox Series X, and other gaming consoles.
Compatible with PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, laptops, PCs, and other devices with a standard 3.5 mm TRRS headset connector or with a separate mic input and headphone output.
- Large Diameter 45mm drivers deliver high-resolution audio with exquisite detail
- Incredibly lightweight headsets offer long hours of comfortable gaming : ATH-GDL3 Open-Back Headset weighs less than 220 grams
- State-of-the-art, flexible (and detachable) boom microphone, with highly directional pickup, provides crystal-clear in-game voice communication
- Volume control dial and mute switch are built into the left earcup for convenient control of the microphone
- Two detachable cables:
- 3.0 m (9.8') cable with 3.5 mm (1/8") mic and headphone plugs for computers
- 1.2 m (3.9') cable with a 3.5 mm (1/8") TRRS plug for PS5, Xbox Series X, and other gaming consoles
- Gaming-inspired package design: The packaging — designed by Australia-based Japanese artist Kentaro Yoshida — features images commonly associated with Japan.
|Output Sound Level||98dB/mW|
|Frequency Response||10 - 35,000Hz|
|Sensitivity||-43 dB (1V/Pa, at 1 kHz)|
|Frequency Response||30 - 20,000 Hz|
|Weight (w/o cable)||Approx. 220g (7.8 oz)/ Approx. 227g (8.0 oz)
(including detachable microphone)
|Operating Temperature||5°C to 20°C (41°F to 104°F)|
|Accessories||Detachable Microphone with Windscreen, Detachable Cable (1.2m (3.9')/ 3.5m (1/8") gold-plated stereo mini-plug/ 3 pole x2)|
|Sold Separately||Earpad, Headpad, Detachable Microphone, Windscreen, Detachable Cable, Detachable Cable for PC|