Audio-Technica at Audio46
Arising from a deep heritage of Japanese analogue audio, Audio-Technica high-fidelity gaming headsets continue to deliver a purity of sound that’s all too rare in the gaming world. The elemental power of earth inspires the grounded, closed-back design of the ATH-GL3 headset, making you hear and feel every moment – of a game, a song, a conversation – for a truly immersive experience. But don’t mistake grounded for heavy. At less than 230 grams, the ATH-GL3 is extremely lightweight, allowing you to game for hours in comfort.
Inside the closed-back housings are large 45 mm drivers that provide high-resolution audio with exquisite detail. The left earcup has a built-in volume control dial and a mute switch for convenient control of the professional-quality boom microphone. The mic is detachable, as are the two included cables: a 3.0 m (9.8′) cable with 3.5 mm (1/8″) mic and headphone plugs for connecting to computers, and a 1.2 m (3.9′) cable with a 3.5 mm (1/8″)
Compatible with PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, laptops, PCs, and other devices with a standard 3.5 mm TRRS headset connector or with a separate mic input and headphone output.
- Large Diameter 45mm drivers deliver high-resolution audio with exquisite detail
- Incredibly lightweight headsets offer long hours of comfortable gaming : ATH-GL3 Closed-Back Headset weighs less than 230 grams
- State-of-the-art, flexible (and detachable) boom microphone, with highly directional pickup, provides crystal-clear in-game voice communication
- Volume control dial and mute switch are built into the left earcup for convenient control of the microphone
- Two detachable cables:
- 3.0 m (9.8') cable with 3.5 mm (1/8") mic and headphone plugs for computers
- 1.2 m (3.9') cable with a 3.5 mm (1/8") TRRS plug for PS5, Xbox Series X, and other gaming consoles
- Gaming-inspired package design: The packaging — designed by Australia-based Japanese artist Kentaro Yoshida — features images commonly associated with Japan.
|Output Sound Level||98dB/mW|
|Frequency Response||10 - 35,000Hz|
|Sensitivity||-43 dB (1V/Pa, at 1 kHz)|
|Frequency Response||30 - 20,000 Hz|
|Weight (w/o cable)||Approx. 230g (8.1 oz)/ Approx. 237g (8.4 oz)
(including detachable microphone)
|Operating Temperature||5°C to 20°C (41°F to 104°F)|
|Accessories||Detachable Microphone with Windscreen, Detachable Cable (1.2m (3.9')/ 3.5m (1/8") gold-plated stereo mini-plug/ 3 pole x2)|
|Sold Separately||Earpad, Headpad, Detachable Microphone, Windscreen, Detachable Cable, Detachable Cable for PC|