In-Ear Triple Armature Driver Headphones with In-line Mic & Control
Featuring triple balanced armature drivers specially designed for the LS “Live Sound” Series, the Audio-technica ATH-LS300iS Earphones deliver clear, powerfully immersive sound. The combination of low-, mid- and high-frequency drivers within each housing produces well-balanced audio across an extended frequency range.
The housings are constructed of rigid aluminum and tough Tritan resin to reduce unwanted resonance while also providing sleek, see-through styling. Specially designed acoustic sound pipes, fashioned from stainless steel and high-durability resin, are encased within the eartip posts, guiding music from the drivers to the listener’s ears with improved high-frequency response. The eartip posts are angled for a comfortable, sound-isolating fit.
The Audio-technica ATH-LS300iS Earphones comes with a detachable 1.2 m (3.9') cable with A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connectors at the headphones for exceptional durability and audio performance. The cable is equipped with an in-line mic and controller for handling phone calls and music and video playback. The flexible memory cable loops around the ears for a custom fit that is enhanced by the four sizes (XS, S, M, L) of included eartips.
Audio-technica ATH-LS300iS Earphones Specifications
|Frequency Response||18 – 18,000 Hz|
|Maximum Input Power||3 mW|
|Weight||11.0 g (0.4 oz) (without cable)|
|Cable||Detachable 1.2 m (3.9') with A2DC connectors|
|Connector||3.5 mm (1/8") gold-plated stereo mini-plug, L-shaped|
|Accessories Included||Silicone eartips (XS/S/M/L), hard carrying case|
Audio-technica ATH-LS300iS Earphones Features
- Triple balanced armature drivers, specially designed for the Live Sound series and featuring individual low-, mid- and high-frequency drivers, produce a clear, powerfully immersive sound
- Acoustic sound pipe, constructed of stainless steel and high-durability resin, provides improved high-frequency reproduction
- Flexible memory cable loops over ears for a custom fit and long-wearing comfort
- Detachable 1.2 m (3.9') cable, with newly developed A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connectors at the headphones, offers exceptional durability and optimized audio performance
- In-line control with mic for answering/ending calls and controlling music & video playback
- Housings constructed of rigid aluminum and tough Tritan resin to greatly reduce unwanted resonance
- Includes silicone eartips (XS/S/M/L) and hard carrying case
Corresponding Headphone Impedance: 11.5 – 47 ohms
Maximum Output Level: 2.5 mW + 2.5 mW (at 16 ohms, T.H.D. 10%)
Frequency Response: 20 – 20,000 Hz