Audio-Technica at Audio46
The ATH-M20xBT over-ear wireless headphones include all the features you want and the audio quality you demand. Inspired by our #1 selling ATH-M20x wired professional studio headphones and featuring powerful 40 mm drivers for enhanced low-frequency performance, the ATH-M20xBT Bluetooth headphones deliver an incredible listening experience with full-range, high-fidelity audio and enhanced bass.
Enjoy a sonic signature tuned to reflect our wired studio monitor headphones wherever you go. The ATH-M20xBT has a multipoint pairing capability that lets you connect wirelessly to two devices, optimal for multimedia use. The wireless headphones are also equipped with a low latency mode that improves the synchronicity between audio and video for smooth streaming and gaming.
Audio-Technica over-ear headphones provide excellent sound isolation in loud environments. Combining modern design and high-quality materials, the ATH-M20xBT delivers an ideal listening experience for those that put audio first.
The ATH-M20xBT headphones have a long battery life, providing up to 60 hours of continuous use on a full charge and up to 3 hours of use on a 10-minute rapid charge (via USB-C connection). The microphone and buttons built into the left earcup let you easily control calls, music playback, and volume. Constructed with professional-grade ear pad and headband material, the ATH-M20xBT was built for long-lasting durability and comfort.
Included Accessories: The ATH-M20xBT comes with a 1.2 m (3.9") cable for an optional wired connection.
The Studio Sound You Demand
Enjoy all the convenience, comfort and sound of a wireless design. The classic, high-fidelity M20x studio sound with enhanced bass is now yours to take with you wherever you go.
- Bluetooth Wireless Technology
- 60 Hour Battery Life
- Rapid Charge (10 min charge = 3 hrs of use)
- Studio Sound
60-Hr Battery Life
With the ATH-M20xBT headphones your music is always there for you. A full charge gives you up to 60 hours of playback, a 10-minute rapid charge provides up to 3 hours.
Wired or Wireless
The ATH-M20xBT comes with a detachable audio cable so you can use the headphones with a standard wired connection whenever you want or need to.
- Built-in Mic & Controls
- Multipoint Pairing
- Low-Latency Mode
- Wired or Wireless Listening
The Legendary M-Series
Praised by top audio engineers and audio reviewers year after year, the M-Series has established itself as the headphones for those who put audio first.
- Wireless, on-the-go design delivers the same sonic signature as the wired ATH-M20x professional studio headphones
- 40 mm drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils are tuned for enhanced low-frequency performance
- Low latency mode improves synchronicity between audio and video for smooth streaming and gaming
- Multipoint pairing function allows you to stay connected to two Bluetooth devices at once
- Up to 60 hours of continuous use on a full charge and up to 3 hours of use on a 10-minute rapid charge (via USB-C connection)
- Microphone and buttons built into the left earcup let you easily control calls, music playback, and volume
- Over-ear design for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- Professional-grade earpad and headband material for long-lasting durability and comfort
- Includes 1.2 m (3.9") cable for optional wired connection
|Driver Diameter||40 mm|
|Frequency Response||5 to 32,000 Hz|
|Weight||Approx. 216 g (7.6 oz)|
|Charging Time||Approx. 4 hours The above figures depend on operating conditions.|
|Operating Temperature||5 °C to 40 °C (41 °F to 104 °F)|
|Operating Time||Continuous transmission time (music playback): Max. approx. 60 hours* The above figures depend on operating conditions.|
|Microphone Sensitivity||-42 dB (1 V/Pa, at 1 kHz)|
|Microphone Frequency Response||50 to 20,000 Hz|
|Microphone Polar Pattern||Omnidirectional|
|Power Supply||DC 3.7 V lithium polymer battery|
|Accessories Included||USB charging cable (30 cm (12”), USB Type-A / USB Type-C). Audio cable (1.2 m (3.9’) /3.5 mm (1/8”) gold-plated stereo mini-plug (3 pole/L-shaped))|
|Notes||For product improvement, the product is subject to modification without notice.|
|Bluetooth® Version||Bluetooth version 5.0|
|Operating Range||Line of sight - approx. 10 m (33')|
|Maximum RF Output||10 mW EIRP|
|Frequency Band||2.402 GHz to 2.480 GHz|
|Modulation Method||GFSK, Pi/4DQPSK, 8DPSK|
|Spread Spectrum Method||FHSS|
|Compatible Bluetooth Profiles||A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP|
|Support Codec||AAC, SBC|
|Supported Content Protection Method||SCMS-T|
|Transmission Band||20 to 20,000 Hz|