Audio-Technica at Audio46
Audio-Technica ATH-M50xBT2 DS Limited Edition Deep Sea Wireless Headphones
Product SKU: ATH-M50xBT2 DS
Ready Monday Monday
Order now for shipping on Monday
Order now for shipping on Monday
Shipping available to: USA only
FREE U.S. 2-3 day Shipping
Estimated U.S. delivery between Wednesday, Sep 27 and Thursday, Sep 28 Wednesday, Sep 27 and Thursday, Sep 28
30 day Returns
Sometimes it's not meant to be. Let us know within 30 days.
Authorized U.S. Dealer
Having issues after 30 days? Comes with Audio-Technica's 2 year limited warranty
This item is not eligible for promotional codes. You may still earn and redeem Audio46 Rewards.
The M50xBT2DS is a limited-edition color of the ATH-M50xBT2 wireless over-ear headphones and delivers an exhilarating wireless listening experience which offers exceptional clarity and deep, accurate bass response.
Since 2012, we’ve added ten limited-edition colors to the M50 line-up. Often only available for one year, these different editions have provided fans with the opportunity to add a pop of color to their setup, including the latest Deep Sea edition for 2022.
The ATH-M50xBT2 is the second generation of our critically acclaimed M-Series wireless over-ear headphones. These headphones feature 45 mm large aperture drivers in a wireless design, so listeners will enjoy the same sonic signature of the legendary ATH-M50x studio headphones. With this update, we’ve also introduced several noticeable enhancements, such as improved vocal pickup for better call quality, an updated USB-C connection, and multipoint pairing mode.
So, whether you’re looking for high-fidelity audio for your commute to work, conference call setup, or just relaxing and enjoying the music, the ATH-M50xBT2 lets you go wireless whenever you need it.
Building on the acclaimed sonic signature of the ATH-M50x headphones, the ATH-M50xBT2 headphones utilize Bluetooth wireless technology and offer the same studio-quality sound in a wireless package. The large-aperture drivers deliver deep and accurate bass response for an immersive listening experience, while the AK4331 advanced audio DAC and dedicated internal headphone amp provide superior clear, high-fidelity sound.
The ATH-M50xBT2 features dual microphones and beamforming technology, which provide improved vocal pickup ensuring crystal-clear audio call quality. Additionally, users can conveniently mute with the press of a button or access the built-in Amazon Alexa voice assistant, as well as Google Assistant and Siri.
These headphones have a battery life of up to 50 hours on a continuous full charge, with up to 3 hours of use on a 10-minute rapid charge via the USB-C connection, making them some of the longest-lasting wireless headphones available.
The multipoint pairing function allows users to stay connected to two Bluetooth devices at once, making it easier than ever to switch between tasks. You can also personalize and adjust the ATH-M50xBT2 to your preferences with the A-T Connect app. Adjust additional controls like activating low latency mode, adjust and save EQ to your headphones, change the L/R volume balance, select desired voice assistant, and more.
Included Accessories: The ATH-M50xBT2 comes with a 1.2 m (3.9") cable for an optional wired connection.
Also available in black (ATH-M50xBT2)
Expect More from Your Wireless
The ATH-M50xBT2 headphones deliver the legendary M50x studio sound – with exceptional clarity and deep, accurate bass response – for an exhilarating wireless listening experience.
50 Hr Battery Life
Beam Forming Technology
Enhanced Call Quality
Dual mics and beamforming technology provide exceptional vocal pickup, resulting in crystal-clear phone calls and reliable communication with the built-in Amazon Alexa voice assistant.
50 Hr Battery Life
With the ATH-M50xBT2 there’s nothing to hold you back. You get up to 50 hours of continuous use on a full charge.
Touch for Voice Assist
Optional Wired Connection
Personalized Listening Experience
Download the A-T Connect app to gain greater control of your headphones. Easily activate low latency mode, adjust EQ, change L/R volume balance, select desired voice assistant, locate misplaced headphones, change codecs, and more.
A Permanent Quest for Quality
How do we improve on the original ATH-M50xBT and the same critically acclaimed sonic performance as the original ATH-M50x professional studio headphones? We expand the limits of audio technology, pursuing an ever-changing purity of sound.
|Battery Life||40 Hrs||50 Hrs|
|N/A||3 Hrs on 10 min Charge|
|Charge Port||Micro USB-B||USB-C|
|Microphone||Single Omnidirectional||Dual Beamforming|
|Electronics||Integrated Chip||Bluetooth chip and dedicated DAC/AMP (AK4331)|
|Voice Assist||Alexa, Google Assistant, Siri||Alexa Built-In, Google Assistant, Siri|
|Change Codec Support, Locate Headphones||EQ (save to headphones), L/R Volume Balance, Fine Volume Control (in 16, 32 or 64 steps), Low Latency Mode, Change Codecs, Locate Headphones|
|Codec(s)||SBC, AptX, AAC||SBC, AAC, LDAC|
|Capacitance Switch||Tactile Switch|
|Wired Cable||Cable with mic and control for wired use||Standard cable for wired use|
- Wireless, on-the-go design delivers the same critically acclaimed sonic performance as the original ATH-M50x professional studio headphones
- Proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers and dedicated amplifier deliver exceptional clarity throughout an extended frequency range, with deep, accurate bass response
- Low latency mode improves synchronicity between audio and video for smooth streaming and gaming
- Premium audio-grade components, including an AK4331 advanced audio DAC and dedicated internal headphone amp, deliver pure, natural sound
- Dual mics and beamforming technology ensure crystal-clear call quality
- Sidetone circuitry improves conversations by letting you hear your voice in the headphones when making calls on most smartphones
- Microphone can be muted with a simple press of a button
- Multipoint pairing function allows you to stay connected to two Bluetooth devices at once
- Buttons built into the earcup provide easy control of volume/mute, music, and calls, and give you access to voice assistant (Amazon Alexa Built-in, Google Assistant, Siri)
- Google Fast Pair lets you quickly pair headphones with an Android smartphone or other device
- A-T Connect app gives you additional control: activate low latency mode, adjust and save EQ to the headphones, change L/R volume balance, select desired voice assistant, locate misplaced headphones, change codecs, and more
- Up to 50 hours of continuous use on a full charge and up to 3 hours of use on a 10-minute rapid charge (via USB-C connection)
- Compatible with high-quality LDAC and AAC codecs
- Over-ear design for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- Professional-grade earpad and headband material for long-lasting durability and comfort
- Includes 1.2 m (3.9") cable for optional wired connection
|Driver Diameter||45 mm|
|Frequency Response||15 - 28,000 Hz|
|Battery||DC 3.7V lithium polymer battery|
|Battery Life||Approx. 50 hours continuous use|
|Charging Time||Approx. 3.5 hours|
|Microphone Type||MEMS type|
|Microphone Sensitivity||-38 dB (1V/Pa at 1 kHz)|
|Microphone Frequency Response||85 -15,000 Hz|
|Microphone Polar Pattern||Omnidirectional|
|Accessories Included||USB charging cable（30cm､USB Type-A / USB Type-C), Audio cable (1.2m/ φ3.5mm stereo mini-plug), Pouch|
|Bluetooth® Version||Bluetooth Ver.5.0|
|Operating Range||Line of sight – approx. 10 m (33′)|
|Compatible Bluetooth Profiles||A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP|
|Support Codec||LDAC / AAC, SBC|