Authorized Dealer. 2 Year Warranty. Free Expedited shipping.
- Large 45mm Drivers
- Lightweight with Flexible Swivel Design
- Soft, Memory-Foam Ear pads
- Adjustable Headband Slider & On-Ear Fit
- 3.9' Detachable Mic & Control Cable
- Includes Carrying Pouch
The Audio-Technica ATH-SR5BK On-Ear High-Resolution Audio Headphones from Audio-Technica feature a portable lightweight design with 45mm high-resolution audio drivers and a 5 Hz to 40 kHz frequency range. They can be used for audio reproduction with several devices such as CD players, MP3 players, recorders, or listening anywhere on a smartphone, and more.
The Audio Technica ATH-SR5BK headphones come with a detachable 3.9' smartphone cable with an in-line mic and controls to make it easy to answer calls and handle playback (play, pause, fast-forward, reverse, next/previous track) of music and video on compatible devices. In addition, the flexible swivel design and soft memory-foam ear-pads and headband allow them to fit comfortably and securely on the ears.
Audio Technica ATH-SR5BK Specifications
- Type: Closed-back Dynamic
- Driver Diameter: 45 mm
- Frequency Response: 5-40,000 Hz
- Maximum Input Power: 1,500 mW
- Sensitivity: 100 dB/mW
- Impedance: 35 ohms
- Weight: 165 g (5.8 oz), without cable
- Cable: Detachable 1.2 m (3.9') smartphone cable with in-line control/microphone
- Connector: 3.5 mm (1/8 inch) stereo mini-plug, L-shaped
- Accessories Included: Pouch
- Type (Microphone): Condenser
- Sensitivity (Microphone): -40 dB (1V/Pa at 1 kHz)
- Frequency Response (Microphone): 50 - 4,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern (Microphone): Omnidirectional