Audio-Technica at Audio46
Product Details from the Brand
Any mention of "us," "we," "our," etc is by Audio-Technica, not Audio46
ATH-TWX9 Wireless Headphones
Innovative, Intimate Sound with Advanced Noise-Cancelling
Sound is one of the most influential ways to connect people, whether it’s feeling the passion of an artist while listening to a live performance, experiencing the imagination of the creator through an exciting video, or simply communicating with friends, family, and co- workers remotely. Creating an intimate sound space has become one of the main goals of premium next-generation headphones. The truly wireless ATH-TWX9 headphones offer the freedom to customize your sound space for an advanced audio experience. The headphones are also designed to fit any ear shape to provide intimate, comfortable sound. Enjoy an immersive listening space in any environment with an advanced noise-cancelling function. Other features include 360 Reality Audio for a realistic 3D sound stage; the advanced Snapdragon Sound™ platform for higher quality music, video, and calls; and a deep-UV sterilization system that simplifies everyday care of your headphones. Designed with users in mind, these headphones offer the ultimate in advanced, intimate audio experiences.
- Truly wireless in-ear headphones with digital hybrid noise-cancelling technology
- Ambience control (noise-cancelling and hear-through) can be employed for music playback and calls
- Use the touch sensor to choose from five preset noise-cancelling modes or optimized noise cancelling that adapts to your current environment
- Hear-through function allows you to hear ambient sounds (plus your own, unmuffled voice) so you can talk to others around you without removing your earbuds
- Newly designed 5.8 mm high-resolution drivers deliver an extended high-frequency range and improved sound detail
- Compatible with Qualcomm® Snapdragon Sound™, Qualcomm® aptX™ Adaptive audio, and Sony’s 360 Reality Audio to deliver an advanced listening experience
- Eartips feature a hybrid structure of hard and soft silicone for best fit and sound performance, and come in three different lengths for each size (XS/S/M/L)
- Dual high-performance MEMS (micro-electromechanical system) mics, beamforming technology, and Qualcomm® cVc™ Generation 8.0 technology ensure crystal-clear call quality
- Sidetone circuitry improves conversations by letting you hear your voice in the headphones when making calls on most smartphones
- Qualcomm® True Wireless Mirroring enables independent transmission to the left and right earbuds, reducing sound interruptions and delays for videos
- Multipoint pairing function allows you to stay connected to two Bluetooth devices at once
- Approximately 6 hours of continuous playback with up to 18.5 hours of extended use
- Charging case’s deep-UV LED sterilization system (with unique mirror processing) eliminates bacteria and viruses from the surface of the headphones**
- Charging case is compatible with Qi wireless chargers (sold separately) for easy place-and-go charging
- A-T Connect app gives you additional control: activate low latency mode, personalize noise-cancelling system, adjust and save EQ to the headphones, change L/R volume balance, select desired voice assistant (such as Amazon Alexa Built-in or Google Assistant), change codecs, and more
- Rain and water splashproof design (IPX4*-equivalent)
- Flexible dual- or single-ear usability
- Includes 30 cm (1.0') USB-A/USB-C charging cable
* IPX4 equivalent means that there is no harmful effect even if water is splashed from all directions. It cannot be used in hot and humid places such as baths. It is not completely waterproof.
** The system is more than 99% effective against E. coli and bacteriophage viruses, and more than 90% effective against Staphylococcus aureus, but it is not effective against all bacteria and viruses. The effectiveness against the novel coronavirus has not been verified.
|Frequency response||10 to 40,000Hz|
|Sensitivity||-38dB (1V/Pa, at 1kHz)|
|Frequency response||100 to 16,000Hz|
|Communication system||Bluetooth version 5.2|
|Maximum RF output||10mW EIRP|
|Maximum communication range||Line of sight - approx. 10m (33')|
|Frequency band||2.402 GHz to 2.480 GHz|
|Modulation method||GFSK, Pi/4DQPSK, 8DPSK|
|Spread spectrum method||FHSS|
|Compatible Bluetooth profiles||A2DP, AVRCP, HFP|
|Supported codec||Qualcomm® aptX™ Adaptive audio, Qualcomm® aptX™ audio, AAC, SBC|
|Supported content protection method||SCMS-T|
|Supported sample rates||44.1kHz, 48kHz, 96kHz*1|
|Supported bit rates||16bit, 24bit*2|
|Transmission band||10Hz to 47,000 Hz (when Qualcomm® Snapdragon Sound 96kHz sampling)
20Hz to 20,000 Hz
Headphones: DC3.85V lithium ion battery
|Charging time||Headphones: Approx. 2.5 hours*3
Approx. 3.5 hours (USB charging)*3
Approx. 5.0 hours (wireless charging)*3
|Operating time||Continuous transmission time (music playback): Max. approx. 6.0 hours*3 (headphones), Max. approx. 18.5 hours*3 (if charging case is used in combination)|
|Weight||Headphones: Approx. 5.4g (0.19oz) (Lside), approx. 5.4 g (0.19 oz) (Rside), Charging case: Approx. 55.9 g (2.0 oz)|
|Water-resistant (drip-proof) performance||IPX4*4|
|Operating temperature||5°C to 40°C (41°F to 104°F)|
|Accessories||• USB charging cable (30cm(12"), USB Type-A / USB Type-C)
• Eartips: Short(XS,S,M,L), Standard(XS,S,M,L), Long(XS,S,M,L)
*1 When using Qualcomm® Snapdragon Sound.
*2 When using Qualcomm® Snapdragon Sound and Qualcomm® aptXTM Adaptive audio.
*3 The figures above depend on operating conditions.
*4 Headphones only.
For product improvement, the product is subject to modification without notice.