Audio-Technica at Audio46
Audio-Technica ATR2100x-USB Cardioid Dynamic USB-C/XLR Microphone
Product SKU: ATR2100x-USB (AM)
Out of Stock
Currently unavailable to ship. See our form to sign-up to be notified when it's back in stock!
Extended Holiday Returns
Sometimes it's not meant to be. Returns period extended to Jan 15, 2024.
Authorized U.S. Dealer
Having issues after 30 days? Comes with Audio-Technica's 2 year limited warranty
This item is not eligible for promotional codes. You may still earn and redeem Audio46 Rewards.
Audio-Technica - ATR2100-USB Cardioid Dynamic Microphone
featuring USB Type-C and XLR output
The ATR2100x-USB also offers a high-quality analog-to-digital converter (24-bit, up to 192 kHz) for excellent fidelity, and a headphone jack with level control for direct monitoring from the microphone. Its cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of unwanted sounds from the sides and rear. The mic includes an on/off switch and comes with two 2 m (6.6') USB cables (USB-C to USB-C, USB-C to USB-A) and a 3 m (9.8') XLRF-to-XLRM cable for maximum versatility. A sturdy tripod desk stand with folding legs is also included for use on tabletops.
Audio Technica ATR2100X-USB Cardioid Dynamic USB Microphone Features
- Handheld dynamic microphone with USB-C digital output and XLR analog output. Durable metal construction for long-lasting performance with smooth, extended frequency response perfect for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording, voiceover, and other content creation applications
- USB output connects to your computer (Windows and Mac) for digital recording, while the XLR output connects with your sound system’s conventional microphone input for use in live performance. On/off switch functions for both USB and analog operation.
- Built-in headphone jack lets you monitor directly from the microphone with dial on the bottom that allows you to easily adjust headphone volume
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of unwanted sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source. Low-mass diaphragm provides excellent frequency response. High-quality A/D converter with 24-bit, up to 192 kHz sampling rate
- Sturdy tripod desk stand with folding legs is easy to set up and transport. Threaded stand clamp attaches securely to the supplied tripod or to a conventional microphone stand. Also Includes three cables: USB-C to USB-C, USB-C to USB-A, and XLRF to XLRM