Audio-Technica at Audio46
Product Details from the Brand
Any mention of "us," "we," "our," etc is by Audio-Technica, not Audio46
ATR2500x-USB Cardioid Condenser USB Microphone
Ideal for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording, and voiceover use, the ATR2500x-USB plugs into your computer or other device, and functions seamlessly with your favorite recording software. This large-diaphragm, side-address cardioid condenser reduces pickup of unwanted sounds from the sides and rear, and is equipped with a high-quality analog-to-digital converter (24-bit, up to 192 kHz) for excellent fidelity.
The mic also has a headphone jack with up/down volume control buttons for direct audio monitoring. The ATR2500x-USB comes with two 2 m (6.6') cables (USB-C to USB-C, USB-C to USB-A), a sturdy tripod desk stand, and a pivoting threaded stand mount that attaches securely to the supplied tripod or to a conventional microphone stand.
Perfect Mic for Creators
This large-diaphragm, side-address mic is ideal for musicians, streamers, podcasters, and other content creators.
- Cardioid Pattern
- USB Output
- 24 Bit /192kHz Resolution
High-quality A/D Converter
Give your projects the fidelity they deserve. The ATR2500x-USB has an excellent analog- to-digital converter with a sampling rate of 24-bit/up to 192 kHz.
Connects to PC or Mac
The USB output plugs directly into your computer and functions seamlessly with your favorite recording software.
- Side-address condenser microphone with USB output for easy connection to your computer
- Ideal for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording, and voiceover use
- Built-in headphone jack lets you monitor directly from the microphone
- Controls on the front of the microphone allow you to easily adjust headphone volume
- High-quality A/D converter with 24-bit, up to192 kHz sampling rate
- Compatible with Windows and Mac
- Low-mass diaphragm provides excellent frequency response
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of unwanted sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Low self-noise – ideally suited for digital recording
- Sturdy tripod desk stand with folding legs is easy to set up and transport
- Pivoting, threaded stand mount attaches securely to a conventional microphone stand
- Durable metal construction for long-lasting performance
- Includes two 2 m (6.6') cables: USB-C to USB-C, USB-C to USB-A
- Pivoting stand mount for 5/8"-27 threaded stands
- tripod desk stand
- 2 m (6.6') USB-C to USB-C cable (USB On-The-Go Compliant)
- 2 m (6.6') USB-C to USB-A cable
|Frequency Response||30 – 15,000 Hz|
|Power Requirements||USB Power (5V DC)|
|Bit Depth||Up to 24 bit|
|Sample Rate||44.1 kHz/48 kHz/96 kHz/192 kHz|
|Volume Control||Headphone volume controlled by up/down buttons|
|Weight||366 g (12.9 oz)|
|Dimensions||155.0 mm (6.10") long, 50.0 mm (1.97") maximum body diameter|
|Headphone Output Power||10 mW @ 16 ohms|
|Headphone Jack||3.5 mm TRS (stereo)|