Audio-Technica at Audio46
Audio-Technica ATR2500x-USB Microphone
Product SKU: ATR2500x-USB
Out of Stock
Currently unavailable to ship. See our form to sign-up to be notified when it's back in stock!
Extended Holiday Returns
Sometimes it's not meant to be. Returns period extended to Jan 15, 2024.
Authorized U.S. Dealer
Having issues after 30 days? Comes with Audio-Technica's 2 year limited warranty
This item is not eligible for promotional codes. You may still earn and redeem Audio46 Rewards.
ATR2500x-USB Cardioid Condenser USB Microphone
Ideal for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording, and voiceover use, the ATR2500x-USB plugs into your computer or other device, and functions seamlessly with your favorite recording software. This large-diaphragm, side-address cardioid condenser reduces pickup of unwanted sounds from the sides and rear, and is equipped with a high-quality analog-to-digital converter (24-bit, up to 192 kHz) for excellent fidelity.
The mic also has a headphone jack with up/down volume control buttons for direct audio monitoring. The ATR2500x-USB comes with two 2 m (6.6') cables (USB-C to USB-C, USB-C to USB-A), a sturdy tripod desk stand, and a pivoting threaded stand mount that attaches securely to the supplied tripod or to a conventional microphone stand.
Perfect Mic for Creators
This large-diaphragm, side-address mic is ideal for musicians, streamers, podcasters, and other content creators.
- Cardioid Pattern
- USB Output
- 24 Bit /192kHz Resolution
High-quality A/D Converter
Give your projects the fidelity they deserve. The ATR2500x-USB has an excellent analog- to-digital converter with a sampling rate of 24-bit/up to 192 kHz.
Connects to PC or Mac
The USB output plugs directly into your computer and functions seamlessly with your favorite recording software.
- Side-address condenser microphone with USB output for easy connection to your computer
- Ideal for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording, and voiceover use
- Built-in headphone jack lets you monitor directly from the microphone
- Controls on the front of the microphone allow you to easily adjust headphone volume
- High-quality A/D converter with 24-bit, up to192 kHz sampling rate
- Compatible with Windows and Mac
- Low-mass diaphragm provides excellent frequency response
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of unwanted sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Low self-noise – ideally suited for digital recording
- Sturdy tripod desk stand with folding legs is easy to set up and transport
- Pivoting, threaded stand mount attaches securely to a conventional microphone stand
- Durable metal construction for long-lasting performance
- Includes two 2 m (6.6') cables: USB-C to USB-C, USB-C to USB-A
- Pivoting stand mount for 5/8"-27 threaded stands
- tripod desk stand
- 2 m (6.6') USB-C to USB-C cable (USB On-The-Go Compliant)
- 2 m (6.6') USB-C to USB-A cable
|Frequency Response||30 – 15,000 Hz|
|Power Requirements||USB Power (5V DC)|
|Bit Depth||Up to 24 bit|
|Sample Rate||44.1 kHz/48 kHz/96 kHz/192 kHz|
|Volume Control||Headphone volume controlled by up/down buttons|
|Weight||366 g (12.9 oz)|
|Dimensions||155.0 mm (6.10") long, 50.0 mm (1.97") maximum body diameter|
|Headphone Output Power||10 mW @ 16 ohms|
|Headphone Jack||3.5 mm TRS (stereo)|