Audio-Technica at Audio46
Audio-Technica BPHS1 Broadcast Stereo Headset (Open Box)
Product SKU: BPHS1 (OB)
Out of Stock
Currently unavailable to ship. See our form to sign-up to be notified when it's back in stock!
Extended Holiday Returns
Sometimes it's not meant to be. Returns period extended to Jan 15, 2024.
Authorized U.S. Dealer
Having issues after 30 days? Comes with Audio-Technica's 2 year limited warranty
This item is not eligible for promotional codes. You may still redeem Audio46 Rewards.
Created especially for on-air news & sports broadcasting, announcing & interviews, this rugged stereo headset offers natural, highly intelligible and focused vocal reproduction, closed-back circumaural (around-the-ear) ear cups to seal out background noise, and a high-output dynamic microphone mounted on a flexible gooseneck boom. The headset's microphone has a cardioid polar pattern tailored for pickup of speech with maximum voice intelligibility over a wide range of frequencies. It is more sensitive to sound originating directly in front of the element, making it useful in reducing pickup of unwanted sounds. The flexible gooseneck boom swivels for easy positioning on either the right or left side.
- Microphone features polar pattern and frequency response tailored for natural, highly intelligible vocal reproduction
- Closed-back circumaural ear cups help seal out crowd noise and other background distractions
- Neodymium magnets in microphone and headphones for high output level & detailed sound reproduction
- Cardioid pickup pattern of the dynamic microphone rejects off-axis sounds
- Boom-mounted microphone can be positioned on the left or right side
- Adjustable cushioned headband and lightweight design for long-wearing comfort
- Rugged design with user-replaceable cable and ear pads
- Includes detachable cable (BPCB1) that terminates in 3-pin XLRM-type connector for microphone and ¼" 3-conductor for headphone
|Type||Closed-back Dynamic (Headphone)
Cardioid Dynamic (Microphone)
|Driver Diameter||40 mm (Headphone)|
|Frequency Response||20-20,000 Hz (Headphone)
40-20,000 Hz (Microphone)
|Maximum Input Power||1,600 mW at 1 kHz|
|Sensitivity||100 dB (Headphone)
-57 dB (1.4 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa (Microphone)
|Impedance||65 ohms (Headphone)
560 ohms (Microphone)
|Weight||264 g (9.3 oz)|
|Cable||3.3 m (10.8') long with 8-pin connector at headset end; 3-pin XLRM-type connector (microphone) and 6.3 mm (1/4") phone plug (headphone) outputs|
|Voice Coil||Copper-clad aluminum wire|
|Accessories Included||3 windscreens; spare connector screw|