- Detachable headphone cable with annealing silver plated copper wire AgA+OFC
- Twisted pair cabling reduces external noise
- Cloth-wrapped sheath for soft silky-smooth string for easy wrapping
- High-rigidity aluminum sleeve with knurling design for easy gripping, reduces unwanted resonance
- 3.5mm gold-plated stereo mini-plug?Recommended models : ATH-MSR7, ATH-WS1100, ATH-AR5
Audio-Technica - HDC312A/1.2 Detachable Headphone Cable
The HDC312A is a detachable headphone cable for various in-ear earbuds including ATH-LS400iS, ATH-LS300iS, ATH-LS200iS, ATH-LS70iS and ATH-LS50iS.
Audio Technica HDC312A/1.2 2.5mm Balanced Headphone Cable Features
- Compatible with 02.5mm balanced connection.
- Headphone replacement cable for achieving faithful transmission of high quality sound.
- Unique conductor composition for optimal sound quality tuning for our headphones
- With high noise resistance and balanced connection support resulting in reduced cross talk, sound waves travel through highly conductive, high purity conductors while retaining a high resolution
- Recommended models: ATH-LS400iS / ATH-LS300iS / ATH-LS200iS / ATH-LS70iS / ATH-LS50iS