Beyerdynamic at Audio46
PRO X LIGHTNING CABLE 1.6 M
Connection cable for PRO X and PRO headphones (1.6 m) with integrated DAC
- Headphone connection cable: Apple Lightning to 3-pole Mini XLR connector, lockable
- Direct connection between headphones and compatible Lightning devices (MFI certified)
- Professional audio quality thanks to the built-in high-end DAC
- Integrated remote control and condenser microphone
- Water resistant with IP65 certification
Digital-to-analog converter. Microphone. Remote Control.
STUDIO SOUND ON YOUR APPLE DEVICE
The new PRO X Lightning cable delivers professional studio quality sound on your iPhone, iPad or iPod. Thanks to the Plug-and-Play functionality and the high-end digital-to-analog converter (DAC), you can easily experience your mobile audio applications in the best quality. The PRO X Lightning cable is compatible with the following products:
- DT 700 PRO X
- DT 900 PRO X
- DT 1770 PRO
- DT 1990 PRO
PROFESSIONAL AUDIO QUALITY
Perfectly matched with our studio headphones, such as DT 700 PRO X, DT 900 PRO X, DT 1770 PRO and DT 1990 PRO, the PRO X Lightning cable offers you the best possible sound on various mobile devices.
The integrated Apple A2M digital-to-analog converter (DAC) makes inconvenient and low-quality adapters a thing of the past. Experience consistently high audio quality on any compatible iOS device. The DAC has a sampling rate of 48 kHz at 24 bit.
The new PRO X headphone connection cable not only provides the world renowned beyerdynamic sound on Apple iOS devices, it also expands the range of functions thanks to the integrated condenser microphone.
You can use the headphones for phone calls between long studio sessions or for recording song ideas directly into your smartphone. Thanks to the integrated remote control, volume and track playback can be controlled intuitively.
WELL THOUGHT-OUT CONSTRUCTION
Thanks to well-chosen materials, the new 1.6-meter headphone connection cable is the ideal complement for your PRO X or PRO headphones. The 3-pin mini-XLR connector allows secure locking into the headphone shell. The remote control and condenser microphone are housed in a high-quality aluminum body. The IP65 certification also ensures protection against splashing water.
Which headphones are compatible with the PRO X Lightning cable?
The cable is compatible with all beyerdynamic headphones with mini-XLR connector: DT 700 PRO X, DT 900 PRO X, DT 1770 PRO, DT 1990 PRO
Is the PRO X Lightning cable just an adapter? How does it work?
The PRO X Lightning cable is not just an adapter, as the digital source signal must be converted to the analog output. For this purpose, a high-quality digital-to-analog converter and amplifier technology matched to our headphones were used to ensure the best reproduction. Furthermore, the applied technology also enables the integration and control of the microphone, as well as the remote-control functions for playback. All functions are directly available via Plug-and-Play and no software needs to be installed.
Which devices can I connect with the PRO X Lightning cable?
- iPhone: iPhone 5, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6/6 Plus, iPhone 6S/6S Plus, iPhone SE (1st generation), iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS/XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro/11 Pro Max, iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPhone 12/12 Mini, iPhone 12 Pro/12 Pro Max, iPhone 13/13 Mini, iPhone 13 Pro/13 Pro Max, iPhone SE (3rd generation), iPhone 14/14 Plus, iPhone 14 Pro/14 Pro Max
- iPad: iPad (4th generation), iPad (5th generation), iPad (6th generation), iPad (7th generation), iPad (8th generation), iPad (9th generation), iPad Mini (1st generation), iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 4, iPad Mini (5th generation), iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Pro (1st generation), iPad Pro (2nd generation)
- iPod: iPod Nano (7th generation), iPod Touch (5th generation), iPod Touch (6th generation), iPod Touch (7th generation)
Which digital-to-analog converter is used in the PRO X Lightning cable?
An Apple A2M with a maximum sampling rate of 48 kHz at 24 bits. The total harmonic distortion is 0.003%.