DD ddHiFi at Audio46
BM4P Headphone Cable Replacement Adapter
Steps of replacing the BM4P headphone plug
Step 1: Take off the original plug
Step 2: Put on the new plug
Step 3: No more bothering
In the package of BM4P, you will find 3 male plugs and 1 female socket and shell. It's designed for audiophiles with basic hands-on skills.
Requires soldering to install the shell
The definition diagram of earphone cable soldering
To avoid burns during soldering, be sure to use clamps to fix it.
*Note: Please follow the picture to solder the left and right channels of the earphone cable. Put on the shell after insulation, and use quick-drying glue to fix the shell and the female socket.
- Color: Black, Silver
- Length of shell (after assembly): 33.5mm (excl. the plug)
- Weight: 4.0g (BM25) / 4.1g (BM35) / 5.1g (BM44)
- Material of plug: High purity 24K gold-plated copper
- Internal connecting material: mixed conductor of OCC and silver-plated OCC
- Material of shell: 6063 aluminum alloy