DD ddHiFi at Audio46
DD ddHiFi MFi09S Lightning to Type-C OTG Data Cable
Product SKU: MFi09S (10cm)
Ready TODAY Tomorrow
Order in the next for shipping today Order now for shipping tomorrow
30 day Returns
Sometimes it's not meant to be. Let us know within 30 days.
Authorized U.S. Dealer
Having issues after 30 days? Comes with DD ddHiFi's 6 month limited warranty
Earn 5% back in rewards! Learn More
Cannot be used for charging
MFi09S Lightning to USB-C OTG Cable
Noticeable sound quality improvement
We usually use our iPhone or iPad as the music player and output the signal to the DAC & Amplifier via USB data cable. If the voltage is low and the current is small, will the role of the cable become less important.
For this question, you can refer to the answer given by the earphone cable Nyx. Now with the release of the new Nyx series data cable, the answer is the same: the improvement is obvious.
Double shielded data cable structure
The shielding structure of the Nyx signal cable is not suitable for the data cable, since the data cable includes the common transmission of current and digital signals. The stability of current transmission depends on the number and purity of conductors, and the stability of digital signal transmission also requires good purity of conductors, as well as reasonable twisted structure, and more importantly, the shielding layer design.
For the Nyx series data cable, we developed a double shielded parallel structure to shield current and data transmission respectively. They are also differentiable in appearance: the pure silver shielding outer layer is the power transmission part, and the mixed silver and black shielding outer layer is the data transmission part.
- Cable Structure: Power & Signal Starquad with Shielding
- Inner Insulation: NUC High Precision Chemical Foam PE (Made in Japan)
- Outer Insulation: High Transparency SoftFlex PVC (Made in USA)
- Weight/Length: 13g/10cm
- Plug: Lightning OTG, USB-C OTG
- Core Thickness: 26.7AWG (White) + 26.7AWG (Green)
- Core Material: High Purity Litz Pure Silver (2×7/Φ0.14mm)
- Shielding Material: Litz Oxygen-Free Copper + Litz Silver Plated over LCOFC
- Core Thickness: 25.6AWG (Red) x 2 + 25.6AWG (Black) x 2
- Core Material: High Purity Litz Oxygen-Free Copper (4x7x7/Φ0.06mm)
- Shielding Material: Litz Silver Plated over LCOFC