DD ddHiFi at Audio46
DD ddHiFi TC02C USB-C to USB-C Fast Charging and Data Cable
Product SKU: TC02C
Out of Stock
Currently unavailable to ship. See our form to sign-up to be notified when it's back in stock!
30 day Returns
Sometimes it's not meant to be. Let us know within 30 days.
Authorized U.S. Dealer
Having issues after 30 days? Comes with DD ddHiFi's 6 month limited warranty
Earn 5% back in rewards! Learn More
Orders under $50 are NOT eligible for promotional codes.
You may still earn and redeem Audio46 Rewards.
Design and craftsmanship to extend lifespan
Data cables are easily to get damaged at the joints of the plug, and there are two general reasons for this. Firstly, the plug is too small to grip, so the pulling force is always on the cable itself; secondly, long-term folding may lead to internal conductor breakage. Design wise, ddHiFi has made the shell of the plug in the shape of a goblet; craftsmanship wise, materials from HiFi cables are used in the structure and insulating layer of the conductor. All of these contribute to a high quality charging cable.
Fast charging supported
The USB-C charging cable TC02C supports up to 65W fast charging.
1. The charging speed also depends on whether the phone itself supports fast charging and the output power of the charger.
2. The charging management logic of the phone is generally to charge
at maximum power when the battery is low.
3. To reach the maximum 65W charging speed, the charged device is also required to support PD, QC or other related fast charging protocols.
- Plug: USB-C + USB-C fast charging plugs
- Metal casing: Electroplated zinc alloy
- Cable specification: USB2.0 five-core shielded cable with maximum transfer rate of 480Mbps, 60MB/s
- Cable material: High purity OFC conductor + silver-plated OFC shielding layer