DD ddHiFi at Audio46
Product Details from the Brand
Any mention of "us," "we," "our," etc is by DD ddHiFi, not Audio46
TC09S USB-C to USB-C OTG Cable
Noticeable sound quality improvement
We usually use our phone or computer as the music player and output the signal to the DAC & Amplifier via USB data cable. If the voltage is low and the current is small, will the role of the cable become less important.
For this question, you can refer to the answer given by the earphone cable Nyx. Now with the release of the new Nyx series data cable, the answer is the same: the improvement is obvious.
Double shielded data cable structure
The shielding structure of the Nyx signal cable is not suitable for the data cable, since the data cable includes the common transmission of current and digital signals. The stability of current transmission depends on the number and purity of conductors, and the stability of digital signal transmission also requires good purity of conductors, as well as reasonable twisted structure, and more importantly, the shielding layer design.
For the Nyx series data cable, we developed a double shielded parallel structure to shield current and data transmission respectively. They are also differentiable in appearance: the pure silver shielding outer layer is the power transmission party and the mixed silver and black shielding outer layer is the data transmission part.
- Cable Structure: Power & Signal Starquad with Shielding
- Inner Insulation: NUC High Precision Chemical Foam PE (Made in Japan)
- Outer Insulation: High Transparency SoftFlex PVC (Made in USA)
- Weight/Length: 13g/10cm
- Plug: USB-C OTG
- Core Thickness: 26.7AWG (White) + 26.7AWG (Green)
- Core Material: High Purity Litz Pure Silver (2x7/Φ0.14mm)
- Shielding Material: Litz Oxygen-Free Copper + Litz Silver Plated over LCOFC
- Core Thickness: 25.6AWG (Red) x 2 + 25.6AWG (Black) x 2
- Core Material: High Purity Litz Oxygen-Free Copper (4x7x7/Φ0.06mm)
- Shielding Material: Litz Silver Plated over LCOFC