DD ddHiFi at Audio46
DD ddHiFi TC35C Lightning to 3.5mm Headphone Adapter
Product SKU: TC35C Lightning
Ready Monday Monday
Order now for shipping on Monday Order now for shipping on Monday
Extended Holiday Returns
Sometimes it's not meant to be. Returns period extended to Jan 15, 2024.
Authorized U.S. Dealer
Having issues after 30 days? Comes with DD ddHiFi's 6 month limited warranty
An Adapter That Delivers High Fidelity
Independent decoding chip
It uses Realtek ALC5686 for the audio decoding chip, which supports up to 32-bit 384kHz PCM decoding. It can fully decode and play music in lossless format when using Apple Music on iPhone.
Equipped with T-Shaped Lightning OTG plug
ddHiFi developed this new generation of T-Shaped Lightning OTG plug, which has optimized the circuit layout to improve power supply stability, so as to make the output of decoding chip more stable. The plug is made of powder metallurgy and welded with special stainless steel reinforcement.
Ultimate space layout
The design with side socket has many advantages, which can reduce the length of the mobile phone when put into the pocket or backpack, and will not interfere with the palm of the hand when playing games.
Overall CNC aluminum alloy, new color matching
Aluminum alloy is light and has great advantages when used in adapter. The black and blue color matching used this time caters to the popular color of iPhone, and the special treatment process of shell also enhances the metal texture.
- Plug: OTG Lightning plug
- DAC chip: ALC5686
- Output power: 30mW dual channels (32Ω)
- PCM decoding capability: 32bit/384kHz
- Output load: 16 ~ 200 Ω (adaptive)
- Frequency response: 20Hz~20kHz
- THD+N: <-92dB
- Dynamic range: > 110dB
- SNR: > 120dB
- Weight: 3.59
- Dimensions (excl. the plug): 16.6 x 16.2 x 9.6mm (LxWxT)
1. After the TC35C is inserted into the iPhone, it will be automatically recognized as earphone output and the microphone on iPhone will be muted. It is recommended to connect the adapter to the earphone first before inserting into the iPhone.
2. The TC35C supports earphones with in-line remote controls, but does not support voice assistant and calls via microphone. When answering phone calls, please unplug the adapter before using iPhone to answer.
|TC35i 2021||TC35i 2022||TC35C||TC44A|
|DAC Chip||Apple C100||Apple C101||Realtek ALC5686||Cirrus Logic CS43131|
|DSD Support||x||x||x||Native 256|
|Output Power||16mW (30Ω)||16mW (30Ω)||30mW (32Ω)||60mW (32Ω)|
|In-Line Remote Controls|
|Play and change tracks||Play and change tracks||Play and change tracks||x|
|Answer phone call and voice assistant||Answer phone call and voice assistant||x||x|
|Voice message and video||Voice message and video||x||x|
|Recognition Speed||About 1s||About 1s||About 3s||About 3s|
|Dimensions (mm)||18.8 x 11.4 x 10.4||18 x 17 x 9.8||16.6 x 16.2 x 9.6||19.5 x 21 x 12|