TC28i Lightning to TypeC OTG Adapter
Adapt USB-C terminated audio devices to use on iOS devices, such as TypeC earphones, decoding cables, USB decoders, etc.
*Not applicable to:
1. Connect to charging devices;
2. Adapt to computer, USB flash disk, camera devices, etc.
All-Aluminum Alloy Casing
The TC28i utilizes CNC-ed aluminum alloy unibody for the casing, which is sturdy enough to effectively shield signal interference and ensures the stability of signal transmission.
All-New Color Combination
The forest green housing matches golden cover, hoping to create a visual sense of fashion and modesty.
- Plug: Lightning (Male)
- Socket: USB TypeC (Female)
- Dimensions: 18.5 x 9.5 x 13.5mm
- Weight: 4.7g
The compatibility of TC28i (incomplete list)
USB DAC & Amp (Need to connect with OTG cable): FiiO Q series, Chord Mojo, Hugo, iFi Audio, DragonFly, etc.
TypeC decoding cable: ddHiFi, iBasso, Shanling, Meizu, Lotoo, Hidizs, Hiby, LP, etc.
Digital music player (USB DAC mode).
Stock TypeC earphone, stock TypeC to 3.5mm adapter (Android phone).
Stock TypeC charging cable of computer & phone.
Notes on using:
1. When using your iPhone with the TC28i, if the phone is running other apps apart from the music playback app, it’s possible to get intermittent noises when there are new notification sounds from other app or navigation software.
2. The TC28i doesn’t support the TypeC adaptor or TypeC earphone provided by Android phones.
3. When using with FiiO Bluetooth amplifier BTR3K, please upgrade the BTR3K to the latest firmware and disconnect the Bluetooth connection with the phone.
DD ddHiFi TC28i Female Type-C to Male Lightning OTG Adapter
I couldn't find an adapter to connect my iPhone to my DAC. This one did it! Haven't had it long enough to know its longevity, but no issues in the first couple weeks
Works great with my USB dac, and just as important, it fits snug in the lightning port unlike some adapters I’ve tried.
This compact ddHiFi adapter allows me to place my iPhone in a belt holster while using a Creative Labs BT-W3. The design and attractive anodized finish is top notch. Audio46 was really helpful and made the entire buying experience very pleasant.
Great alternative to the Apple Camera connection Kit. Small, great biuld quality. I use it with my iPad to connect with my Lotoo PAW s1, no issues.
Does not allow IPad charging but USB data out works great