Denon at Audio46
Reference Over-Ear Headphones with Denon unique FreeEdge Driver
These premium headphones use our unique, Japanese-made FreeEdge drivers, which deliver a precise pistonic motion for ultra-accurate sound with minimal distortion. The beautiful walnut ear cups enhance the sound experience further.
Denon Sound Signature
With more than a 110-year legacy of designing premium audio components, it's built to last.
The Hi-Res Audio logo certifies that a product meets the Hi-Res Audio standards.
The 50mm FreeEdge drivers minimize unwanted resonances in the diaphragm to provide detailed, accurate sound.
American Walnut Housing
The beautiful 100% natural walnut ear cups enhance the sound experience.
At the heart of the AH-D7200 is that 50mm FreeEdge driver diaphragm, made from a nanofiber material chosen for its rigidity and low mass. This delivers an accurate pistonic motion without distortion.
American Walnut housing
Zebrawood has a beautiful, high-contrast, individually unique and natural wood grain pattern. The exotic, high-density material dampens unwanted resonances for detailed sound reproduction and concert hall quality.
The ear cups are suspended on a headband finished in real sheepskin leather, with ergonomically curved diecast Aluminium hangers, while the memory foam ear-cushions are covered with an extremely soft artificial leather developed specifically for the AH-D7200.
As a producer of premium headphones for over 50 years, Denon is well-positioned to provide audio solutions that meet the demands of Hi-Res Audio media formats, allowing for the full reproduction of their sonic signature.
- These premium headphones use our unique, Japanese-made FreeEdge drivers, which deliver a precise pistonic motion for ultra-accurate sound with minimal distortion.
- The drivers are mounted on vibration-reducing engineering resin baffles, fitted into self-damping real walnut housings designed to bring warmth and life to the sound.
- Every part of this no-compromise design is all about sound quality, comfort – and the ultimate listening experience.
- The outside of the headband is adorned with natural sheepskin leather for a soft luxurious feel, while the inside uses stitched engineered leather for ultimate comfort and durability.
- Engineered with a more than 50-year Denon legacy of crafting premium headphones for audio-enthusiasts.
- A detachable 7N-purity copper cable, made in Japan to Denon's exacting specification, ensure the best possible signal transmission.
- To accomodate varied head-sizes, the adjustable headband uses positive ball-bearing click-stops for precise and repeatable adjustment.
|Driver Size||50mm Nano- Fibre Free Edge|
|Smart Phone Control||No|
|Denon App||Denon Audio|
|Hanger Construction||Precision Aluminium|
|Ear Cup||American Walnut|
|Detachable Cable||3.0m 7N Purity Cable|