Denon at Audio46
Denon AH-D7200 Reference Over-Ear Headphones
Product SKU: AHD7200
Out of Stock
Currently unavailable to ship. See our form to sign-up to be notified when it's back in stock!
30 day Returns
Sometimes it's not meant to be. Let us know within 30 days.
Authorized U.S. Dealer
Having issues after 30 days? Comes with Denon's 1 year limited warranty
This item is not eligible for promotional codes. You may still earn and redeem Audio46 Rewards.
Reference Over-Ear Headphones with Denon unique FreeEdge Driver
These premium headphones use our unique, Japanese-made FreeEdge drivers, which deliver a precise pistonic motion for ultra-accurate sound with minimal distortion. The beautiful walnut ear cups enhance the sound experience further.
Denon Sound Signature
With more than a 110-year legacy of designing premium audio components, it's built to last.
The Hi-Res Audio logo certifies that a product meets the Hi-Res Audio standards.
The 50mm FreeEdge drivers minimize unwanted resonances in the diaphragm to provide detailed, accurate sound.
American Walnut Housing
The beautiful 100% natural walnut ear cups enhance the sound experience.
At the heart of the AH-D7200 is that 50mm FreeEdge driver diaphragm, made from a nanofiber material chosen for its rigidity and low mass. This delivers an accurate pistonic motion without distortion.
American Walnut housing
Zebrawood has a beautiful, high-contrast, individually unique and natural wood grain pattern. The exotic, high-density material dampens unwanted resonances for detailed sound reproduction and concert hall quality.
The ear cups are suspended on a headband finished in real sheepskin leather, with ergonomically curved diecast Aluminium hangers, while the memory foam ear-cushions are covered with an extremely soft artificial leather developed specifically for the AH-D7200.
As a producer of premium headphones for over 50 years, Denon is well-positioned to provide audio solutions that meet the demands of Hi-Res Audio media formats, allowing for the full reproduction of their sonic signature.
- These premium headphones use our unique, Japanese-made FreeEdge drivers, which deliver a precise pistonic motion for ultra-accurate sound with minimal distortion.
- The drivers are mounted on vibration-reducing engineering resin baffles, fitted into self-damping real walnut housings designed to bring warmth and life to the sound.
- Every part of this no-compromise design is all about sound quality, comfort – and the ultimate listening experience.
- The outside of the headband is adorned with natural sheepskin leather for a soft luxurious feel, while the inside uses stitched engineered leather for ultimate comfort and durability.
- Engineered with a more than 50-year Denon legacy of crafting premium headphones for audio-enthusiasts.
- A detachable 7N-purity copper cable, made in Japan to Denon's exacting specification, ensure the best possible signal transmission.
- To accomodate varied head-sizes, the adjustable headband uses positive ball-bearing click-stops for precise and repeatable adjustment.
|Driver Size||50mm Nano- Fibre Free Edge|
|Smart Phone Control||No|
|Denon App||Denon Audio|
|Hanger Construction||Precision Aluminium|
|Ear Cup||American Walnut|
|Detachable Cable||3.0m 7N Purity Cable|