Effect Audio at Audio46
Product Details from the Brand
Any mention of "us," "we," "our," etc is by Effect Audio, not Audio46
The Unrivaled Beauty
In ancient Egyptian History, no one exudes Elegance the way the famed Egyptian Queen Cleopatra does.
Tuned to unleash the potential of your Multi-brid IEMs, the evolved Cleopatra II features a proprietary dual geometric cable structure that exemplifies top-tier Clarity while capturing a Richness and Body that is reminiscent of an Analog sound. Cleopatra II is now more natural sounding, less aggressive and has a notable improvement in it’s low-mid performance.
Set sail on a magical journey along River Nile and enjoy the serene landscape with an abundance of Egyptian wildlife. Create your own historic milestone with Cleopatra II.
- Versatility Version - ConX Basic Set (2-Pin, MMCX) + TermX Basic Set (2.5mm, 3.5mm, 4.4mm Terminators included)
- Performance Version - ConX Basic Set (2-Pin, MMCX) + Pentaconn OFC 4.4mm Terminator
In producing the Cleopatra II, there are 3 key objectives that were in mind.
1. Tuned to unleash the potential of modern Multi-Brid IEMs
IEMs have improved along the years and brands have been exploring different driver technologies to bring out better sound quality. Our next attempt on our Heritage Series will be focused on delivering a synergistic match to Multi-Brid IEMs, bringing out the best of each driver.
2. Pushing the boundary of the Traditional Silver Sound
Instead, our take is in reimagining experience with dual wire geometries will be able to help with this - 1 that captures details while the other to bring a meatier body and warmth. Cleopatra II will be the newest edition in our Heritage series that employs the dual geometric design, thus capturing Clarity and a surprisingly smooth Analog sound.
3. Versatility + Performance Version
Versatility Version - Audiophiles have an arsenal of IEMs and DAPs in their collection and thus the requirement of cables to be versatile and compatible to all products. We are proud to equip the Cleopatra II with both ConX Basic (MMCX and 2-Pin) and TermX Basic (2.5mm, 3.5mm and 4.4mm) options.
Performance Version - Cleopatra II will come with a Performance Version as an alternative option to the Versatility Version. The performance version comes fitted with an OFC Pentaconn 4.4mm Termination that produces a more polished mid range response.
- Selected Premium UP-OCC Silver Litz
- Proprietary Dual geometric Design
- 26 AWG 4 Wires
- Individually Enamelled Strands
- EA UltraFlexi™ Insulation
- ConX® & TermX™ Interchangeable Connector/Plug System