Eleven Audio XIAUDIO K DAC with R-2R Ladder (Open Box)
Product SKU: K DAC
Out of Stock
Currently unavailable to ship. See our form to sign-up to be notified when it's back in stock!
30 day Returns
Sometimes it's not meant to be. Let us know within 30 days.
Authorized U.S. Dealer
Having issues after 30 days? Comes with Eleven Audio's 3 year limited warranty
This item is not eligible for promotional codes. You may still redeem Audio46 Rewards.
What is a K DAC?
In music theory, the key is a group of pitches, or scale, around which a piece of music revolves. Key is tonality, and relates to the color and emotion of the music. For example, the key C major is white, innocent and pure, E major is orange, warm and energetic, and A minor is turquoise, gentle soothing sadness like a rainy day.
K DAC is the key point, it’s the core of an audio system. XIAUDIO uses a custom R-2R ladder developed exclusively for them by Soekris of Denmark. This method of digital to analog audio conversion has become quite popular in high-performance audio, particularly with more critical headphone systems where the ability to listen to music in a highly linear fashion is key. Subtle nuances between shades of tonal colors simply flow and more accurately define the artists emotional intent hidden within.
Music flows smoothly from this K DAC with the beauty of a very finely tuned instrument, maintaining live harmonic structure and vocals in a way XIAUDIO products are so well known for. K DAC reproduces the delicate nuances in your music like no other near this price point.
For headphone listeners, combine the K DAC with their matching Broadway Balanced headphone amplifier for a dynamic and powerful musical presentation for one.
- R-2R Ladder DAC
- Amanero USB Interface (Made in Italy)
- Compact Size (mates with Broadway headphone amplifier)
- 384KHz / 24bit and native DSD256 support
- Easy to read LCD display
- IR remote control
- User selectable filter settings
- Digital volume control
- Burn-in mode
- Floating ground switch
- Input jack for optional linear power supper or 12 V battery
- Balanced AES/EBU 110 Ω
- S/PDIF RCA 1 75 Ω (Isolated)
- S/PDIF BNC 75 Ω
- Toslink (optical)
- I2S via HDMI
USB & HDMI I2S input up to PCM 24 bit / 384 KHz sample rate， DSD64, DSD128, DSD256, all other inputs up to PCM 24 bit 192 KHz,
- RCA x2 (stereo)
- XLR x2 (stereo)
In the Box
- K DAC
(Cables not included)
- THD@-1dB: 0.008%
- THD@-60dB 0.03%
- Clock Jitter RMS: 0.8 ps typical
- Dynamic range: 130.5 dB
- S/N ratio (0 Hz-20 Khz): 127dB unweighted
- Latency from digital input to analog output: <= 1 ms
- Audio output RCA single ended (R-2R ladder direct): 1.4V RMS
- Audio output XLR balanced (buffered): 4V RMS
- Dimensions: 212 mm * 62 mm (not including feet) * 156 mm (not including in/output terminal and VR)
- Input Voltage: IEC mains inlet, 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz- DC 12 V input jack, 12-14 VDC, >= 1.0 A (AC cable not included)
- Weight:1.3 KG