In-ear Invented here:
The ER3SE Studio Edition provides a high level of sensitivity, making it a perfect match for the portable media players on the market today. The ER3SE offers audio professional grade sound reproduction at an affordable price.
The ER3XR Extended Response offers a modest bass boost, building on the sound quality of the ER3SE, while providing a slight bass boost for those listeners that prefer a stronger low end response.
High performance, balanced-armature drivers are specified for a response accuracy of 85% or better.
No compromise, high-performance noise-isolating earphones that deliver best-in-class benefits and superior value, perfectly matched to the latest product innovations from most music players that support a 3.5-mm stereo phone plug.
Studio Grade Accuracy
- Achieves highest output sensitivity in its class with 102 dB SPL sensitivity at 1 kHz at 0.1 mV
- High performance, precision matched, balanced armature drivers
- 35 dB - 42 dB noise isolation
- Documented highest noise isolation of any earphones or headphones on the market today
- Precision machined metal bodies with anodized finish
- Assortment of noise-isolation eartips ensures proper seal and comfort
- Detachable, 4ft. cable allows for easy replacement
Durability and Warranty
- 2-year replacement warranty
- Reinforced cable for durability
- User-replaceable filters that protect the balanced armature drivers from ear wax
In the Box
- Assortment of ear tips
- Filter removal tool and replacement filters
|Frequency Response||20 Hz - 16 kHz|
|Transducers||High performance, balanced armature micro-drivers|
|Noise Isolation||35-42 dB|
|Impedance (@1kHz)||22 Ohms|
|Sensitivity (@1 kHz) SPL at 0.1v||102 dB|
|Maximum Output (SPL)||120 dB|
|Cable||Detachable, 4 ft|