1 Year Warranty. Free expedited shipping.
- For Computers, iOS Devices & More
- 3.5mm and 2.5mm Headphone Outputs + Line
- Dual USB Audio Modes
- Separate DAC & Amp Functions
FiiO - K3 USB DSD DAC/Amp
The FiiO K3 is a compact desktop headphone amplifier and USB Type-C DAC designed for use with any compatible USB device and supports USB Audio Class 1.0 (up to 96 kHz/24-bit) and 2.0 (up to 384 kHz/32-bit and DSD256). Designed to provide a hi-fi audio experience, the K3 accurately presents your audio as it was intended by its creators. Certified Hi-Res by the Japan Audio Society, the K3 is equipped with an XMOS USB receiver chip, allowing the device to decode files up to 384 kHz / 32-bit PCM, as well as native DSD256 files. Digital processing is handled by the high-performance AKM AK4452 chip, which boasts 32-bit Velvet Sound technology and fully differential outputs for true balanced output, while two OPA926 op-amps and a TI OPA1612 low-pass filter (LPF) provide low-distortion, low noise, and high output swing with up to 320mW at 16 Ohms from the balanced output.
For analog outputs, a 3.5mm single-ended connector is provided for use with your regular headphones, while a 2.5mm connector is designed for balanced headphones. Additionally, the K3 includes a 3.5mm line output for connecting to monitors or home theater setups. Should your speaker system, amplifier, or external decoder require a digital connection, the K3 is also equipped with RCA coaxial and optical connectors. Other notable features include a bass boost switch, a high/low gain level switch, and an ADC volume control, which ensures the user smooth level adjustments. The FiiO K3 includes a set of extra foot pads and a USB cable.
- Compact desktop enclosure
- Two USB audio modes (USB Audio Class 1 & Audio Class 2)
- PCM 384 kHz/DSD256 decoding
- Dual headphone outputs (3.5mm unbalanced and 2.5mm balanced) + 3.5mm line output
- Dual digital outputs with RCA coaxial and optical connectors
- ADC volume
- Bass boost
- High/low gain switch
- Dual crystal oscillators
- CNC / anodized / sandblasted aluminum
- Balance boost output power
- XMOS USB receiver chip
- AKM AK4452 processor with 32-bit Velvet Sound technology
- Low noise op-amps (OPA926 and TI OPA1612)
- Over-voltage power protection and double-filter circuits for power stability
- Includes USB cable and extra foot pads