FiiO at Audio46
Product Details from the Brand
Any mention of "us," "we," "our," etc is by FiiO, not Audio46
Lightweight and compact for easier bundling
The ML06, being only 6cm in length, is perfect for connecting and bundling two portable devices with micro USB connectors.
* For audio sources with micro USB connectors such as Android phones connected to external audio decoders such as the FiiO Q1 Mark II or Q5
High quality pure copper wire shielded from the elements
The ML06 is made of a pure copper wire core wrapped in a thin yet tough fireproof sheath, to ensure audio signals are transmitted cleanly and without interference.
*This cable is only designed for USB OTG usage, and cannot be used like a regular USB cable for charging or data transfer purposes.
Elbow plug for greater durability
The micro USB plugs are of the elbow (90 degree type), which ensures far greater reliability than the typical straight plugs. The plugs themselves are made of aluminum alloy for quick heat dissipation and overall greater reliability.
* When the micro USB connector is inserted into certain smartphones, there will be a prompt saying that the phone is charging the other device even though it really is not. This is normal.
* The connected audio source must have USB audio out in order to use this cable
- Cable Length: 6cm(excl. the plugs)
- Cable material: High purity copper wire with fireproofing sheath and shield
- Micro Plugs: L shape, aluminum shell