FOCAL CLEAR PROFESSIONAL
Clear professional headphones represent the essential tool for the most demanding professionals. The only objective: to be the ultimate tool for high quality playback. These open circum-aural headphones incorporate a remarkable evolution of the driver and an extremely open design aiming to make the headphones disappear, for the benefit of the sound.
Clear Professional headphones are so comfortable that you forget you are wearing them and the listening experience feels like studio monitors. Its M-profile Aluminium/Magnesium dome has a new copper coil which provides total dynamic respect over the entire audio spectrum, with an extremely well defined and always controlled bass. At the same time, the very low-mass speaker moving parts mean that these headphones reproduce the finest details in the higher frequencies.
Turning to the headband and yokes, their design ensures that the headphones are in full contact with the head, for optimal comfort. The new generation of perforated microfiber ear cushions provides an extremely open design.
Rigid carrying case. Thermoformed shell in the shape of the headphones. Can store one cable and an iLok® key (not provided), all within its compact dimensions.
Two OFC copper 24AWG cables with a very low resistance.
- A 5m spiral for domestic use
- A 1.2m cable fitted with a 3.5mm stereo jack connector
- 3.5mm and 6.35mm jack adapter
Optional: Specifically designed stand
- Open/Closed: Open
- Fit Style: Circumaural (Around the Ear)
- Driver Size: 40mm Aluminum and Magnesium Dome
- Frequency Response: 5Hz-28kHz
- Impedance: 55 ohms
- Cable Type: Straight, Coiled
- Cable Length: 1 x 16.5ft. (1/4"), 1 x 3.9ft. (1/8")
- Replaceable Cable: Yes
- Plug Size: 1/4", 1/8", 1/4" adapter
- Features: Hardshell Carry Case
- Color: Red, Black
- Weight: 0.99 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: #FOPRO-CLEARPRO