- 9.5mm Drivers
- 20 Hz to 20 kHz Frequency Response
- Omnidirectional Microphone
- Integrated Remote with Three Buttons
- Flat Anti-Tangle Cable
- Aluminum Body
- 3.5mm (1/8?) Stereo TRRS Jack
- Includes Carrying Case
The silver Spark from Focal are in-ear headphones designed to provide high-quality sound reproduction and lifestyle convenience to music lovers, entertainment enthusiasts, and casual listeners at home, at work, or on the go. The 3.5mm (1/8") stereo jack allows simple connection to most portable devices and computers.
9.5mm electrodynamic Mylar drivers yield a frequency response of 20 Hz to 20 kHz with high sensitivity and low distortion. The integrated remote features an omnidirectional microphone and three controls, allowing you to seamlessly switch from listening to content to taking calls.
Transport the durable aluminum-bodied headphones in the provided carrying case, and don’t worry about cable knots. The flat anti-tangle cord ensures that you can remove them in a hurry without needing to tediously untangle annoying knots.
- Comfort and Isolation
- These in-ear headphones offer isolation from sound leakage. Get the right fit via three pairs of included eartips in different sizes. The flat anti-tangle cable means that cable knots are a distant memory
- Sound Quality
- The 9.5mm electrodynamic drivers are made of Mylar and boast a frequency response of 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Device Compatibility
- A 3.5mm (1/8") stereo TRRS jack provides easy connection to most portable devices and computers
- The inline remote features an omnidirectional microphone and three buttons, enabling you to control calls and music
|Driver||0.4" / 9.5 mm electrodynamic Mylar|
|Frequency Range||20 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Connectors||1 x 3.5 mm (1/8") stereo TRRS jack|
|Weight||0.5 oz / 14 g|