Fostex at Audio46
Fostex T50RP 50th Anniversary Limited Edition Semi Open-Back Headphones
Product SKU: AMS-T50RP-LTD-50
Ready TODAY Tomorrow
Order in the next for shipping today Order now for shipping tomorrow
30 day Returns
Sometimes it's not meant to be. Let us know within 30 days.
Authorized U.S. Dealer
Having issues after 30 days? Comes with Fostex's 1 year limited warranty
Earn 5% back in rewards! Learn More
This item is NOT eligible for promotional codes.
You may still earn and redeem Audio46 Rewards.
T50RP 50th Anniversary Limited Edition Features
- Using the same high-grade drivers as the T60RP, the newly developed yoke panels offer more efficient magnetic transmission for better linearity.
- A dedicated damper is installed inside the housing to reduce unwanted resonance.
- The right-side housing has "50th anniversary" in Japanese letters.
- The sliders are painted gold.
- Synthetic leather around-the-ear type ear pads offer great fitting and fatigue-free long-time use.
- Using the same head band cover as T60RP
- Detachable connector offers balanced configuration (2.5mm, 4poles)
- Using the same package as T60RP (incl. Logo sticker)
- 3.5mm to ¼" adapter included
What's in the box
- 2m detachable unbalanced cable (2.5mm TRRS to 3.5mm TRS) 1.2m balanced cable (2.5mm TRRS to 2.5mm TRRS)
- 1/4" to 1/8" (6.3mm to 3.5mm) adapter
- Quick start guide
- Fostex logo
RP-Series Professional Headphones
The Fostex RPmk3 series headphones are successors to the reputed RPmk2 series, which for more than 30 years (including from the start of the T-series) have been used as reliable monitor headphones by professional recording studios across the globe. The unique planar-magnetic (also known as orthodynamic) driver unit incorporates Fostex's proprietary Regular Phase (RP) Technology diaphragm, which is delicately refined to achieve sharper audio reproduction for more accurate monitoring. The housing, ear pads, and head pad have also been redesigned both to derive the maximum performance of the RP driver, and provide maximum comfort for the listener.
Avoid an extended use at high volume levels as your hearing may be permanently impaired. You are advised never to use headphones in such situations as driving vehicle and cycling as your ability to react to emergencies will be considerably reduced.
On rare occasions, noise may occur when the headphone plug is connected and turned 90 degrees to lock it. Unless noise is heard with the plug in the locked position, it is not a problem. However, if noise or uneven reproduction volume occurs, there is a possibility that the headphone plug has become dirty. In such a case, wipe the plug with a dry cloth.
- Driver: Regular Phase (or Orthdynamic)
- Impedance: 50 ohm
- Sensitivity: 92dB (at 1kHz, 1mW)
- Frequency Response: 15Hz – 35kHz
- Maximum Input Power: 3000mW
- Weight: 315g
Specifications and appearance are subject to change without notice for product improvement