T60RP is the culmination of the long history of Fostex RP technology headphones dating back to the mid 70’s. It has been modified and tuned specially for audiophile listening and features beautiful wooden cups with a balanced connection.
• Fostex proprietary RP diaphragm made of polyimide film with copper foil etching. The neodymium
magnet provides wide frequency reproduction, superior transient characteristics, and
high input tolerance up to 3000mW.
• Beautiful wooden housings made of genuine African mahogany add depth and character to
the sound of the RP diaphragm.
• Newly-implemented straight-type detachable connector offers convenience not only with the
standard unbalanced connection, but allows upgrade to various types of balanced connectors.
• Balanced-connection-ready DAPs and headphone amplifiers can realize even clearer audio
reproduction with a higher stereo separation and even lower noise floor.
• The standard and optional cables made of OFC (oxygen-free copper) deliver high-resolution
and crisp, clean sound over the entire frequency range.
• Newly developed yoke panels with less than a half of carbon material offers more efficient
magnetic transmission for better linearity.
• Genuine leather head pad and newly developed circumaural (around-the-ear) ear pads offers
great fitting and superior comfort for fatigue-free long-term listening.
- Type: Semi-open
- Impedance: 50 ohm
- Sensitivity: 92dB/mW
- Max Input: 3,000mW
- Freq. response: 15 - 35K Hz
- Weight: Approx. 380g (excluding cable)
- Accessories: ET-RP3.5UB, 3.5mm to 1/4” adapter, carrying pouch, Fostex Logo sticker
Superb clarity and beautiful craftsmanship!
The T60RP headphones feature Fostex’s proprietary Regular Phase (RP) technology diaphragms. Without getting into excruciating detail, rest assured that these headphones are incredibly comfortable, accurate, do not color the sound, and reproduce music with astounding clarity and detail. I listened to various recordings on several formats (vinyl, CD and HiRes Audio) for hours and suffered no fatigue. In terms of design, the mahogany housings are gorgeous - superb craftsmanship. The T60RPs are phenomenal!