Fostex at Audio46
Ships within 7 business days
* This item is noncancelable and nonreturnable
The Fostex TE100 are top-end stereo earphones featuring hybrid driver configuration of 9 mm dynamic type and balanced armature type to achieve powerful dynamism of the dynamic driver and delicate sensitivity in the high frequencies of the BA driver.
- The first hybrid type earphones from Fostex consisting of dynamic type full range driver unit and balanced armature type HF driver.
- Adopting the air-controlled acoustic tuning engineered by FitEar, the TE100 offers maximum sound isolation without vent hole for the hybrid type earphones.
- The original modular dynamic driver (Pat.3798402) minimizes the difference between the pair.
- The air-controlled shell is carefully made by highly precise 3D printers
- The high grade 6N-OFC detachable cable with 2-pin connector
- Ear tips of three sizes (regular, S, M, L) and double-flange ear tips are included for best fitting.
- Comes with a mesh soft bag and a cleaning brush packaged in a reputed Pelican made hard case.
- Operation type: Closed Hybrid type
- Drivers: Dynamic & Balanced Armature (hybrid)
- Impedance: 17 ohm
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 108 dB (at 1kHz, 1mW)
- Maximum Input Power: 20mW
- Plug: 3.5mm stereo mini
- Length of cable: 3.94 Ft.
- Connector: 2-pin
- Net Weight: 0.02 lbs (excluding cable)
- Accessories: Ear tips (S,M,L + double flange), Mesh Bag, Cleaning brush
- Ear tips (S,M,L + double flange)
- Mesh Bag
- Cleaning brush