Fostex at Audio46
Fostex TE-100 Premium In-Ear Monitors Black
Product SKU: AMS-TE-100
Out of Stock
Currently unavailable to ship. See our form to sign-up to be notified when it's back in stock!
30 day Returns
Sometimes it's not meant to be. Let us know within 30 days.
Authorized U.S. Dealer
Having issues after 30 days? Comes with Fostex's 1 year limited warranty
This item is not eligible for promotional codes. You may still earn and redeem Audio46 Rewards.
Ships within 7 business days
* This item is noncancelable and nonreturnable
The Fostex TE100 are top-end stereo earphones featuring hybrid driver configuration of 9 mm dynamic type and balanced armature type to achieve powerful dynamism of the dynamic driver and delicate sensitivity in the high frequencies of the BA driver.
- The first hybrid type earphones from Fostex consisting of dynamic type full range driver unit and balanced armature type HF driver.
- Adopting the air-controlled acoustic tuning engineered by FitEar, the TE100 offers maximum sound isolation without vent hole for the hybrid type earphones.
- The original modular dynamic driver (Pat.3798402) minimizes the difference between the pair.
- The air-controlled shell is carefully made by highly precise 3D printers
- The high grade 6N-OFC detachable cable with 2-pin connector
- Ear tips of three sizes (regular, S, M, L) and double-flange ear tips are included for best fitting.
- Comes with a mesh soft bag and a cleaning brush packaged in a reputed Pelican made hard case.
- Operation type: Closed Hybrid type
- Drivers: Dynamic & Balanced Armature (hybrid)
- Impedance: 17 ohm
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 108 dB (at 1kHz, 1mW)
- Maximum Input Power: 20mW
- Plug: 3.5mm stereo mini
- Length of cable: 3.94 Ft.
- Connector: 2-pin
- Net Weight: 0.02 lbs (excluding cable)
- Accessories: Ear tips (S,M,L + double flange), Mesh Bag, Cleaning brush
- Ear tips (S,M,L + double flange)
- Mesh Bag
- Cleaning brush