Fostex at Audio46Pre-Order
Fostex TH-900 MK2 Limited Edition Onyx Black (Pre-Order)
We're waiting for this item to be released to us. Your account will not be charged until we have the item in stock
FREE U.S. Shipping
Receive it ASAP once it's in stock. Expected to be available starting Sep 8, 2023
Final sale, no returns
Authorized U.S. Dealer
Having issues? Comes with Fostex's 1 year limited warranty
This item is not eligible for promotional codes. You may still earn and redeem Audio46 Rewards.
- Uniquely designed Neodymium magnetic circuit adopting the magnetic repulsion system with 1.5 tesla (15,000 gauss) magnetic flux density to achieve wider dynamic range
- Detachable unbalanced cable is made of 7N grade (99.99999%) OFC and highly durable duralumin plug case
- Proprietary "Biodyna" diaphragm for fine and high resolution sound reproduction
- The housings are finished by Japanese traditional "Urushi" lacquer by a 110 years old artisan group on Japanese Cherry Birch.
- The ear pads are made of protein leather made from eggshell membrane for maximum comfort.
- Custom made Onyx Black colored Uruish lacquer, which requires very special treatments and process in its production
- Unlike the regular TH900mk2, the groove on the housings is removed for smooth and flat surface.
- The finish offers the beautiful grain of the wood showing through.
- Gold Fostex logo on the housings
- Anniversary audio tuning featuring smooth and straight lows
What's in the box?
- Leatherette carrying pouch
- Fostex ET-H30N7UB premium unbalanced cable
- Quick start guide
- Fostex logo sticker
NO headphone stand included.
TH900mk2 Premium Stereo Headphones
- Driver: Dynamic, 50mm
- Operation type: Closed
- Impedance: 25 ohm
- Sensitivity: 100dB (at 1kHz, 1mW)
- Frequency Response: 5Hz – 45kHz
- Maximum Input Power: 1,800 mW
- Weight: 390g (excluding the cable)
- Cable: Detachable 3m 1/4” unbalanced stereo phone (model ET-H3.0N7UB)
- Plug: Gold-plated 1/4” stereo phone
- Connector: Rhodium-plated 2-pin
- Length: 3m
- Weight: 120g
Specifications and appearance are subject to change without notice for product improvement