Fostex at Audio46
Fostex TR-70 Open-Back 80 Ohm Professional Studio Headphones (Open Box)
Product SKU: TR-70-80 (OB)
Out of Stock
Currently unavailable to ship. See our form to sign-up to be notified when it's back in stock!
Extended Holiday Returns
Sometimes it's not meant to be. Returns period extended to Jan 15, 2024.
Authorized U.S. Dealer
Having issues after 30 days? Comes with Fostex's 1 year limited warranty
This item is not eligible for promotional codes. You may still redeem Audio46 Rewards.
- Open Back
- 40mm Drivers
- Circumaural Headphones
- 5 Hz to 35 kHz
- Detachable Cable
- Straight and Coiled Cable Included
- Normal and Thick Ear-pads Included
- 1/4" to 1/8" Plug Adapter Included
- Carrying Bag Included
Fostex TR-70 Professional Studio Headphones(Open Back, 80 Ohms)
The premium, TR-Series Fostex TR-70 Professional Studio Headphones(Open Back, 80 Ohms) are well suited for professional audio engineers, musicians, and music enthusiasts. The headphones utilize advanced, proprietary 40mm drivers and a specially tuned housing to deliver a full range frequency of 5 Hz to 35 kHz with an impedance of 80 ohms and a sensitivity of 93 dB at 1 kHz, 1 mW. The TR-70 include with a straight cable and a coiled cable, as well as a set of both normal and thick ear-pads. Additionally, the headphones ship with a 1/4" to 1/8" adapter and a carrying bag.
- Freshly-developed proprietary Fostex 40mm drivers, and specially-tuned housings for accurate sound reproduction and serious monitoring
- The package contains two types of ear pads (normal & “extra-thick”) and two types of detachable cables (straight and coiled) so that the owner can tailor the headphones to their own preference
Fostex TR-70 Professional Studio Headphones(Open Back, 80 Ohms) Technical Specifications
|Frequency Response||5 Hz – 35,000 Hz|
|Sensitivity||93dB (at 1kHz, 1mW)|
|Max Input Level||100mW|
|Headphone Style||Dynamic, Open-Back, Over-Ear 40mm driver|
|Chord||Detachable 1/4” Stereo Phone (3m) Straight & Coiled|
|Supplied Accessories||Carrying Bag, 1/4” to 3.5mm plug adapter|
|Ear Pads||Normal Type & Thick Type|