HIFIMAN at Audio46
Hifiman Prelude Fully Balanced Headphone Amplifier
Product SKU: Prelude (110V)
Ready TODAY Tomorrow
Order in the next for shipping today
Order now for shipping tomorrow
Shipping available to: USA only
FREE U.S. 2-3 day Shipping
Estimated U.S. delivery between Thursday, Sep 28 and Friday, Sep 29 Friday, Sep 29 and Monday, Oct 2
30 day Returns
Sometimes it's not meant to be. Let us know within 30 days.
Authorized U.S. Dealer
Having issues after 30 days? Comes with HIFIMAN's 1 year limited warranty
PRELUDE Fully Balanced Class A Headphone Amplifier
Full Balanced Class A MOS-FET High Current Output
The fully discrete architecture features a precise, single-ended balance conversion circuit that renders the single-ended RCA input balanced fully balanced.
The input stage employs a fully balanced amplifier architecture, with precise, single-ended/balanced conversion. The pre-amplifier circuit is independent, adopting a class A output structure, with excellent power and natural timbre.
The potentiometer ensures complete and accurate channel balance.
A customized high-power, low-noise toroidal transformer, with multi-channel high-speed low-noise voltage regulator circuit, supplies power for the headphone amplifier.
Fully balanced headphone protection circuit
The housing is manufactured from a single piece of aluminum, which helps isolate harmful resonance that negatively affects sonic output.
- Combo Jack: XLR 3-Pin Balanced Output
- Combo Jack: 6.35mm Single-ended Output
- XLR 4-Pin Balanced Output
- 4.4mm Balanced Output
- Volume Control
- Input Selection
- Gain Selection
- Output Selection
- OLED Display (Current Input, Current Output, Current Gain)
- AC Power Connector (110V default setting)
- Pre-Amp Output: XLR Balanced
- Pre-Amp Output: RCA Single-ended
- Audio Input: RCA Single-ended
- Audio Input: XLR Balanced
- Frequency Response: 20-50KHZ, ±1dB@1KHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: -113dB @1KHz
- THD+N: 0.0009%, low gain, @1KHz
- Power Output: (0.1% @1KHz, balanced) 10W@32Ω, 6W@64Ω, 2.5W@150Ω, 1W@300Ω, 560mW@600Ω
- Total Power Consumption: <50W
- Dimension (L*H*W): 330*56*260mm, protrusions not included
- Net Weight: 6.5KG