iBasso at Audio46
Product Details from the Brand
Any mention of "us," "we," "our," etc is by iBasso, not Audio46
iBasso DX170 High Performance Digital Audio Player
- FPGA-Master + Dual fs NDK
- Dual CS43131
- RK3566 SOC
- 5.0inch 1080P Full Screen
- Android 11 OS
- DNR: 130dB THD+N 0.00022%
- Coaxial Digital Output
- Bluetooth LDAC aptX Output
- USB DAC
- 3 Protocol Quick Charge
- USB Digital IN & OUT
- USB DAC Capable
- 2G RAM 32G ROM
- Native DSD256
- MQA 8X
- PCM 32bit/384kHz
- Up to 11 Hours Playtime
FPGA-Master + Dual Femtosecond NDK Oscillators
Flagship Technology Decentralization
The DX170 utilizes the FPGA-Master technology developed by iBasso. The FPGA-Master, as the audio system controller, directly requests audio data from the SoC, and plays a major role in signal reproduction and maintaining signal integrity. It synchronizes and generates al audio clocks at the same time utilizing two NDK femtosecond oscillators to achieve a fully synchronized single clock source. The FPGA and NDK oscillators also reduce jitter to an extremely low level, building a clean digital audio signal.
CIRRUS CS43131 X 2
Dual Cirrus Logic flagship DAC chips, CS43131, are utilized. The chip dynamic range is 130dB and a THD+N -115dB, as established by CS. With an exclusive OPAMP+BUF amplification after the CS43131,the DX170 brings forth the powerful strengths of CS43131, Regardless if using the 3.5mm single-ended or 4.4mm balanced output, with diligent tuning and adjustment, the DX170 not only retains the transparency and exquisiteness of CS43131, but also enhances the musicality and realism of the music,
The New Generation RK SOC Score of Performance is Doubled
With the advanced process technology of theRK3566, the system response is significantly improved. The AnTuTu score now reaches 100,000, far exceeding the Qualcomm 430/425 platform commonly used by players of the same price range. The user experience is greatly improved and enhanced.
Sharp 1080P Full Screen
With a Large Well Saturated Image and Excellent Contrast
16.7 million colors, 445ppi retina display, 480cd/m2 screen brightness, On Cell capacitive touch screen, 2.5D Corning glass panel, 95% light transmission and sRGB color gamut.
Android 11 OS
System Wide SRC Bypassed
The Android 11 system is debuted in the mid-range player, with amore smooth and intuitive user interface. Users are able to install APK freely and enjoy the convenience of online streaming.
The DX170 inherits the system architecture of iBasso players, enjoying a system wide, "Non-SRC" Android 11 OS.
True Measurements Are Proof of The Strong Performance
S/N 130dB (5.6 times greater than many other products S/N:115dB)
Dynamic Range 130dB
Output Voltage 6.4 Vrms
THD+N 0.00022% -113dB (4.5 times greater than many other products THD+N:-100dB)
The measurements above were measured by Audio Precision
The Blacker The Background, The More Wonderful as Sound Emerges
From The Very Low Noise Floor Thus Helping to Ensure The Musical Enjoyment
Just like being out on a quiet night, you are allowed to focus on the world of music and touch every note. Even in the face of high sensitivity IEMs, the background noise is almost imperceptible.
Enjoy Your Music With Color and Fashion
CNC engraved aluminum frame with Black, Grey, or Blue anodized finishes. With an up-to-date 5inch 1080P full screen and a curved frosted glass + etched back cover, the visual enjoyment during use is enhanced.
MQA (Master Quality Authenticated) captures 100% of the original studio performance, then folds the file to make it small enough to stream. The DX170 includes MQA technology, which enables you to playback MQA audio files and streams, enjoying the sound of the original master recording.
More About The DX170
Coaxial Output is driven by FPGA-Master, supports PCM 24bit/384kHz, DoP DSD128x.
5G WiFi and Bluetooth 5.0
Support of WiFi6, LDAC and aptX Bluetooth outputs.
Stronger Internal Shielding
Customized silicon steel alloy shielding cover, not only shields the electric field, but also shields the magnetic field.
Allows for USB-DAC Mode
PCM 32bit/384kHz, DoP DSD128x
3 Quick Charge Protocols
Support of QC3.0, PD2.0, & MTK PE Plus Quick Charge
Full charge in 1.5 hours, enjoys 11 hours playtime.
- Model: DX170 digital audio player
- OS: Android 11
- DAC: Dual CS43131
- Output Ports: 3.5mm phone out/line out/ coaxial out, 4.4mm balanced phone out, USB output
- Screen: Sharp 5.0 inch, 1080*1920P, with on-cell capacitive touch panel
- Sample Rate: PCM: 8kHz-384kHz (8/16/24/32bits)
- Native DSD: DSD64/128/256
- SoC: RK3566
- RAM: 2G
- ROM: 32G
- Micro SD: Supports SDHC & SDXC, up to 2TB
- WiFi: 802.11 b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz/5GHz)
- Bluetooth: V5.0
- Quick Charge: QC3.0, PD2.0, and MTK PE Plus quick charge, support 12V, 9V/1.5A quick charge and compatible with BC1.2 USB charge
- USB DAC Function: PCM: 8kHz-384kHz (8/16/24/ 32bits) DOP DSD: DSD64/128
- Audio Formats Supported: MQA, APE, FLAC, WAV, WMA, AAC, ALAC, AIFF, OGG, MP3, DFF, DSF, DXD, CUE, ISO
- Size: 124.5mm * 70mm*15mm (4.9inch*2.76inch*0.59inch)
- Weight: 165g (5.82oz)
- Play Time: 11 hours (The play time varies with different resolutions and headphone/IEM loads)
- Contents: DX170 player, USB C cable, TPU case, screen protectors, quick start guide, and warranty card.
4.4mm Balanced Output
- Output Voltage: 6.4Vrms
- FR: 10Hz~40kHz +/-0.15dB
- S/N: 130dB
- THD+N: 0.00022% (no Load, 3Vrms), 0.00022% (32Ω Load, 3Vrms)
- Crosstalk: -125dB
3.5mm Single Ended Phone Out
- Output Voltage: 3.2Vrms
- FR: 10Hz-40kHz +/-0.15dB
- S/N: 125dB
- THD+N: 0.0004% (no Load, 2Vrms), 0.0007% (32Ω Load, 2Vrms)
- Crosstalk: -115dB
- Output Voltage: 3.2Vrms
- FR: 10Hz--40kHz +/-0.15dB
- S/N: 125dB
- THD+N: 0.00035% (no Load, 2Vrms)
- Crosstalk: -113dB